Great cheap case for heaphones and gear

Since i got my Koss 95x estat headphones and amp ive been a little concerned how im gonna transport it back home (im on vacay right now) etats are a little fragile. Was digging around Amazon and i found this for 25$:

Cant beleive its so cheap. its 13x10.25x5.12 it also has cubed sponge foam inside to easily make it customizable. Since so many of us got the Koss 95x without a case thought you might want to know about it. Also good for any other audio gear.

theres only 7 of these left (i bought 2 lol) but i found another one same company, looks like same thing:

Anyone know of a better case than these for audio?

Just recieved my cases today. they’re the perfect size for headphones. Lemme show you what i did with my Koss 95x

First i used a white marker to outline the headphone into the cubed foam, then started plucking out the cubes in the desired shape of the headphones:

They fit snug and perfect:

the case wasnt closing that well so i had to use a foam cutter to cut off some of the bumps:

After this it closed perfectly. They case also has a carrying strap for convenience:

And Rubber feet to put the case on the ground:

it also comes with some deviders for inside the case:

Now lets do the Focal Elex. Paid 700$ for this headphone didnt get a case for them. Thank you Focal.

I see that the foam from the Elex box will fit perfectly into the case i bought:

So i pulled the foam form out:

If im gonna fit this into the case i’ll need to pull the foam thats in it out:

The Elex box foam fit perfectly inside, i’ll have to remove the glue on the lid with some alcohol later:

Elex of course fits sung and protected:

3 Likes

Wow what are the odds of that fitting in the case so perfectly

lol i know right? but i had the foam cutter if it didnt

Just get some fabric or a thin foam for the top case to make it look cleaner and 10/10 :clap:

Do you think you could modify the case to fit the energizer if needed for the 95x?

dont think so, its pretty snug, but maybe