Great Shoes for the Gym (Weightlifting/Boxing)?

Been looking for a pair of shoes to use for the gym and occasional boxing sessions in a warehouse. I know I need flat shoes but there’s so many options. Currently eyeing the Adidas Powerlift 5 Weightliftin Shoes. There are these shoes I spotted on a Jeff Nippard video, and was curious about what they are. Any shoe pros or gym goers know what these pairs are?
shoe4

shoe3
I believe these are Converse? I’m struggling to find what specifically they are though.

(I hope this isn’t too off topic lol. This has just been driving me bonkers trying to find the right pair.)

I used to love the Reebok Nano 5.0 until they stopped making them. That’s when I moved to No Bull which is extremely close. Have used them for the past 5 years. The particular one I have is here. I prefer they’re older style over the newer sole style. Yes and the shoes in the second picture are Chuck Taylors which are gym classics. Just a bit to thin on the sole for me and really no arch support. Crazt too because when I was kid Chucks were like $10 at KMart until the reexloped in popularity as a common daily wear shoe.

1 Like

I personally use Vans Old Schools, but there are others out there. The Converses on the picture are called Chuck Taylors. You can also look into Nike Metcons

1 Like

Ultimate gym/boxing shoes for me as long as I’m not running is a pair of Asics wrestling shoes. If that’s not your thing anything that doesn’t have a big rise to the heel should work. I like the hooka ones for that but they are pretty squishy.

1 Like