🔶 HarmonicDyne Helios

Thanks guys :slightly_frowning_face: lol

1 Like

Tell us, Tyrone. :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

Hey Tyrone, i just heard their giving it away down on main st. if you hurry you can make it!

1 Like

Reminds me of Red Balls. Coke in can Baby!

6 Likes

Nuuh. Last time I heard it was fo free it dat shit wasnt free! Ain’t fallin fo dat agan!

3 Likes

Creepy posting pictures of me!

1 Like

Even?

5 Likes

:rofl funny

2 Likes

What? Yo momma?! Blahhanahaha!

Yea I be scared to rock them on my block too. Bitches be all up in my shit fr.

1 Like

58X, feels much more open. I mean in a normal listening environment, it bled sound like an open back normally does. Not great for being outdoors. However they were light and easy to drive, so it was my travel cans for a while. Just had to pack them up properly between trips.

1 Like

You travel to LA?

Don’t walk through dark alleys at night then. :grin:

2 Likes

Yea learned that a hard way. Bitches took my shoes. Got tuff feet tho.

2 Likes

I found this 1/4 screw in adapter on Amazon from cable creations since the Helios doesnt come with one. I got it and it does fit:

I think most screw adapters will fit fine. i think their all standard. Heres a cheaper one:

1 Like

Listening to these headphones and my Arya tonight. i got to say the Arya is the headphone these sound most like. The Arya has more punch in the bass. but the Helios is no slouch in the bass. about the same amount of treble. And more soundstage making the music seem farther away. And a tiny bit more detail.

Thing is the Helios has the same openess as the Arya. its like it has a large driver presentation. But it has a close soundstage! I think the Arya is one of the reasons i love it so much. I love the big driver presentation. When i compared it to the Aiva and Elex thats one of the things i noticed. they sounded smaller. I dont know if i can go back after the Arya, Auteur the giant killer Helios. Just amazing what the Germans did with this 50mm driver. :man_facepalming:

But again i got to say i prefer the Helios to the Arya. Another win for the Helios. The little headphone that could. that dared to would. I really wish Harmonic Dyne would come out with a higher end version of this headphone. Maybe a little more refined? But idk it already sounds so good.

3 Likes

10529d463dedb9d8375f6a5176d40cc9be0ce3a3b463caadf5c70dce111de9e1

3 Likes

But that’s an honest statement…No?

2 Likes

Definitely makes me want to try them!

2 Likes

Uh, Germans? Did I miss something?