Hart Audio Cables June Check in

It’s June, we just put out a newsletter. I thought I’d share it here as well to help spread the word about some of the updates to the site etc. Hope you guys don’t mind <3

02 - Hor Logo - White Text - HP BG

IEM CABLES ARE BACK

In case you missed it, our PC line of IEM cables are available again. We’ve added a new color option in “Salt & Pepper”. We’ve added quite a few cables to the lineup including the PC-4 for a bunch of Sennheiser IEMs as well as AKG’s N5005 model. We also put out the PC-7 IPX MMCX cable for you 64 Audio sickos :+1:t3::+1:t3::fire::fire:. We’ll be adding more to the lineup as well in the coming weeks:

• A cable for the IE400 / 500 Pro Models
  • An angled 2-pin connector model with non-recessed pins
  • A model for Etymotic’s MMCX IEMs
  • Add back our old sleeved PC Line Cables to the site
  • Customizable versions of all of our PC Line cables in the custom shop

Of course you can order any of these things now, before I get them onto the site, by using our custom order form. And speaking of that order form…

MORE IMPROVEMENTS TO THE CUSTOM SHOP

In addition to continually adding customizable versions of our product line to the custom shop stable, we’ve further simplified the process for submitting a custom order request! Finally. If you don’t see what you’re looking for on our site or in our custom shop listings, you can use our simple custom order request form to submit exactly what you’re after. We’ll get back to you within 1-2 business days with pricing. This should be much simpler than the ticket / checkout system we had before. Check out info regarding what we’re able to do in the custom shop at this link, and get to our submission form at this link.

CONTENT!?

We’ve begun working on some content / videos to help make sense of our products / give updates on what’s new at Hart Audio (and also just cause I like to make stuff haha). You can see our first video below; where I answer some customer questions we tend to get on a regular basis. If you’re interested, check out / subscribe to our Youtube channel for more to come!

IN THE BOUTIQUE

We’re continuing to drop stuff in our boutique, which I try to provide a heads up for here on HFG when that happens. Here’s some pics of what’s gone up there recently. Be sure to check in periodically for updates. Next release should be in the next day or two.

5 Likes