Hart audio (shipping fees) - for people outside the US SUCKS

I ordered some custom Hart cables on April 1st to Canada. I think they’re arriving tomorrow actually (if the tracking number can be trusted). Nothing out of the ordinary for me ordering from the US. They were great to deal with too. I think they quoted 3-5 weeks for custom cables + 2-4 weeks for shipping, so it’s arriving right in the expected window.

I will say that I ordered a switch off JDS labs a few months ago, and it went from St. Louis to my doorstep in like 48 hours for a bit more than the shipping I paid with Hart, so there are better shipping options out there.

JDS labs shipped Fedex International Priority for $28.00
Hart shipped USPS First Class Package International for $14.00

I don’t think JDS Labs had a cheaper option, and I don’t think Hart offered a quicker option. If I could have saved $14, I probably would have waited the couple weeks for the JDS order, so like I said, no complaints on my end.

1 Like

Well. I did not have any issues.
I send email to them, do you ship internationally and i need a 16ft length of cable for Focal Elex. Would take the Cardas cable and these connectors. “Yes, we can do it. No problem.”
I got the USPS tracking code. After some time in different postal systems.
It arrived in USPS large envelope international.

Best of everything. It works and there has not been any issues.

To my knowledge the better cables are made from Cardas 4x24, which is surely one of the decorated and celebrated cables for headphones use. It looks same in comparison, quality, probably is same stiffness (shielded) and overall feel.
If hundreds and hundreds headphone listeners recommend the same cable for like 15years… and speaker guys also. Just in different color plastic and letters. It cannot be a bad cable.
True it might be high on price from the company compared to DIY. But i trust the joints and soldering are done right (the labor). Plus with the connectors i know just works.

I really don’t care if it comes in plastic bag if the product inside is good.
The worlds best loudspeakers comes in cardboard colored boxes or wooden crates made from scrap wood. It’s the stuff inside that is good and not every pretty cake taste good. :slight_smile:

Think i also tried to search for issues or completes on them. Did not find one.
So you would be first now. Still one against the many with positive feed back would not have changed my purchase plan.