HD6XX or HD600? considering price difference

I’m waiting it for the next week i’Il let you know

s-l400

by the way there shoud be a thread around about the hd600/hd650 with the bottleneck crack

1 Like

Luckily I’m keeping the DT 990’s around :wink:
Thanks for the input, I guess I’d class the music I listen to as a bit bass light, or at least its not the focus so I’m thinking I’ll just pick up a pair of HD600’s

Well said, very much appreciated the quality of responses, the help and the experience from everyone!

Will be a good combination a v shape for fun and a neutral as reference imo

2 Likes

Yeah that’s what I was hoping for, two different flavours if you will, a reference, close sound and a huge fun wild sound

I’m deciding I’ll go with the HD600, considering I think it might actually be a slightly better fit overall, and I don’t have to wait 3 months for it to arrive ;).

Thanks everyone for all the help, its been really helpful :slight_smile:

1 Like

How the hell do I still not own 600’s? I wanted a pair for so long but told myself they’re said to be so much better in tubes so I should wait. At this point I’m on 2, going on 3 tube amps and still down own one lol. Although I can contest to how much the 650 improve on tubes. I really need to get into the 600 gang lol.

3 Likes

Lol maybe you should also get a pair, I’ll probably eventually invest in a tube amp, I’m thinking they’ll still be great even without tubes for now

If it’s anything like the 650, I enjoyed my 650 for about 3 years till I finally got into tubes. So you definitely will enjoy them and not be missing much… until you realize what you’re missing.

1 Like