Headband modifications + Pad swap T1.2?

Hey guys, so one of the things I have noticed about a few of my headphones is that I find the headband relatively lacking in terms of comfort. While my beyers are incredibly nice with that leather cushion padding they use others use a strap or just a incredibly thin piece of foam like the helios over there which I think I recall @Antpage2 was looking for something along the same here for his helios. I was wondering if anyone had some recommendations towards some head band replacements or modifications I have seen some around that utilize a zipper or buttons that wrap around the top of the band but I am not quite sure what you would say is “good” as I definitely need some more pad on some of these headphones I want comfort while I am relaxing ya know? Not heres some plastic digging into your head lol. I did consider beyerdynamics buttonable headband wraps but wasn’t sure on this sort of stuff as I don’t do a lot of modding. Potentially, if it’s good enough padding, I would like to see if it would be able to be used on some future headphone purchases too, such as the TxxRP I want to pick up, as I am not a big fan of comfort straps and prefer the plusher pads on my headbands as a personal preference.

The other thing I need to touch on, I did mention this over in the T1 thread, is that I am looking for potential pad swaps for the T1.2. I have gotten to a point that I want to really decide which do I prefer keeping more the 1990 or the T1.2 as I like them both but I feel they hit the same area for me so I want to choose one or the other. T1 performs well with balanced, tubes, etc but the 1990 has all those pad swaps that just sound incredible. So the question is, is there also pad swaps for the T1.2 that can alter the frequency like the 1990s? The t1.2 uses some different pads out the gate that sound more like the balanced pads that go with the 1990 so I wasn’t sure. I don’t really have the time currently to sit down and try the analyticals and dekoni elite velour on my T1.2(it’s also being borrowed at the moment). Some insight on this would be great as well as some pad recommendations or even frequency graphs if you could provide some.