Headphone amp and dac

One last thing I forgot to mention. High impedance headphones like my DT880 600ohm require the most volume.

I’m at about 75% volume or 3 o’clock on the volume knob to get a comfortable listening volume. I can max the knob and not feel like I’m going to burst an ear drum but max is Overkill for sure.

They also sound flipping fantastic at the 75% volume.

Once you go RNHP you can’t go back lol

1 Like

Like you literally can’t. Especially not with the amps I have.

Lol

Okay thanks! That’s really helpful. I’m ordering the rnhp tonight. And yeah I should be good with my 4xx. My jot has more than enough power. I was just more considering if I decided to sell the jot but I’ll probably just keep it around and repurpose it or let it collect dust until I pull out planars. Thanks guys!

1 Like

Alright I did it. It should all be here by friday! :blush:

3 Likes

RNHP gang lol

2 Likes

4 LIFE

Now about that ENOG2… LOL

No what’s wrong with the ENOG? :scream:

I am also wondering this same question lol. The enog 2 pro is pretty great

Haha I hope so. It’s already ordered too. I was also considering the su-8 but didn’t really want to spend the extra 70 bucks and the last drop on it already ended.

Nothing we have 2…lol

My chain right now is PC. ENOG 2> balanced to RNHP, RCA split to SMSL SP200 and Liquid Spark> Headpones.

Haha okay you had me worried :worried:

The SP200 is 3w per channel at 32ohm, so that’s not surprising. The 4XX scales veery well with more power. I went from the Fiio K3 to the LCX (2.8w per channel at 50 ohm, so about the same as the SP200) and it’s glorious.

Just to check these should work fine connecting the enog to the rnhp correct?

These are what I’m using.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B083PTWRV1/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B083PTWRV1&linkCode=as2&tag=tlrtechnology-20&linkId=88f0b2e1a9ebc5bf8f64a9f400f2ab1c