Headphone/HiFi stores across the world

I’ll make sure to give him a visit after civilization returns to normalcy. Hopefully he has a pair of Verite Closed for me to try, I can’t wait to try them.

1 Like

He won’t unfortunately. ZMFs are only sold direct in the US to my knowledge. But, if you were looking for a dac/amp to pair them with, I know for a fact you can bring yours in to demo them

1 Like

I see. That’s unfortunate but understandable since they’re made-to-order. I’ll find one in the used market and bring it to the store so I can marry it to whichever tube amp I happen to fancy the most. I’m very excited. Hopefully, everything will reopen soon.

1 Like

I just wanted to take a moment to give props to all the fine folks at Bloom Audio (www.bloomaudio.com) for their stellar service. I’ve purchased a couple of items with them in the last year and each experience was top notch. They don’t have an abundance of items for sale compared to an Apos, Audio46, or Headphones.com, but what they do offer is normally in stock and ships within a day or so. Unfortunately they don’t carry any chi-fi items and their stock consists of the more prominent brands like Campfire, Focal, Hifiman, Audeze, etc.

If you’re looking into spending some of your stimulus money on audio equipment, please consider checking these guys out. I’m here in California and I pay no tax and receive free shipping whenever I purchase an item. Also, first time buyers get free overnight shipping with their first purchase over $599 (details on their website).

2 Likes

Just to add, you get free candy with each purchase. FREE CANDY Y’ALL!

4 Likes

My mother told me not to take free candy from strangers.

2 Likes