Headphone Hook Dilema

Ok, so I have the obvious issue of having 5 headphone hooks, and 3 headphones *(4 with atticus’s on the way). So I need to fill that spot, cause well it’s a must, right?

Right now I have a pair of Aeolus’s, LCD2c’s, T60rp’s and then the Atticus (when they arrive). I like a warm spacious sound, and with more emphasis on musicality than a linear reference sound. I just parted with my DT1990’s, and spend most my time with the LCD2cs (fennestrated pads) and the Aeolus.

I have been toying with the idea of LCD2’s with stock pads, but not sure if it’s to close to the C’s. I want to find something in line with the above, but unique enough to give me a reason to grab for them :slight_smile:

Any thoughts are appreciated

look into the kennerton vali

Interesting design, never even heard of these.

Sounds like perhaps a Hifiman Edition X v2 or XX could be up your alley

Ironically yah, was looking at the the v2, only thing about hifiman that makes me leery is their build quality issues.

Hey kid. You want to buy some HEMP?

All jokes aside these are very good. I’ve had them for a few days now and am very impressed. The highs are smooth and detailed but almost never sharp (it takes a very harsh sound to make these sound sharp), the mids are full and warm, and the bass is surprisingly good for what most people think of Grado.

kennerton is fischer pro headphones, non pro branch. the vali are a warm and fun headphone.

1 Like