Headphone identification

So I recently came across this piece of anime fanart:

The audiophile in me is wondering: what headphones is everyone wearing?

I can identify three (I think), but not sure about the rest.

Mako - Sennheiser HD600 family
Hana - Audio-Technica AD2000X
Saori - Koss Pro4AA

Any ideas, and are my IDs right in the first place?

I just know what brands they are mimicking really.
Top left is a closed back audio Technica,

bottom left I want to say it’s a akg headphone but the two wires say other wise.
Top.right look like Sennheiser momentums.
The right look like Sennheiser 600 family I agree with that one the pure black makes me want to say 660.
The bottom is giving me trouble I want to say a Shure headphone or m50x’s

The bottom looks like a senn 380 pro

Also those look like Panasonic retros not koss

And those audio Technica look like ad1000x

And the bottom left are akg’s it seems like the q series but the wire to each ear is throwing me off since they only have one mini xlr cable on the left cup typically

And now that I look at it the middle right look more like shure 1540’s because of the headband design instead of Sennheiser

Edit: looking at the audio Technica again, it might be a550z, but the closed lower range audio Technica don’t have two cables, only one on the left cup

I also don’t think that the lower left are akg anymore because of the lack of a suspension strap and strange way the cups are connected to the headband, along with the dual wire design

And I guess that the upper left could be ath-w5000 but I don’t know because while it could be because of the dual wire design, the headband has flat metal arches while the picture has the round rubber tubes that cover the bands on lower end audio technica like the a550z

Monoprice protocopytypes?

Lol. I can’t recognize that design ATM and it’s pissing me off.

1 Like

I’m more mad at the bottom left the 2 wire design pissing me off cause confirms not akg and I do t know what else it could be

It looks like the cups slide along a rail on the lower part of the headband and there is no comfort strap. It almost looks like a fostex t headband until you get to the rails where the cups slide on

Necroposting this one as it came across our desk. Yukari’s headset is historical in nature! It looks like a Doppelfernhörer B.

With love, the One True Yukari Akiyama community.