Headphones.com are tricky =| [Resolved]

kk thanks Giova, i’ll see what i can do

1 Like

Sell them on here or the other forums to avoid fees. EBay fees suck!

Good luck man. Hope it works out!

1 Like

I have no objection to open box, B stock, clearance items etc being excluded from a return policy (with the exception of faulty goods or not as advertised which are returnable regardless) but this should be made very clear to customers.

Hey, it’s Andrew from Headphones.com. One of our customers pointed me to this thread. Unfortunately I just got their message now. @Antpage2 you have every reason to feel the way you do because it wasn’t clear on the product page that your order wouldn’t be eligible to return.

Our return policy is pretty ridiculous so we have to make a few exceptions, but it’s important that you have a chance to see the exception BEFORE ordering.

Sorry you had to go through the stress… Send me a PM and I’ll make sure you’re taken care of.

19 Likes

Wow cool thanks! I’ll do that

5 Likes

Just sell the thing if it was on sale and basically open box and brand new you should get a good return on it

Nvm looks like your well taken care of

2 Likes

Well, they just sold me as a company by responding directly to this thread. (Bravo to whomever brought this to their attention) As a consumer i could not ask for better service or care from a vendor. Whatever option they offer Ant is better than nothing due to overlooking a detail like what this situation falls under. Many kudos and big round of applause to @Andrew at Headphones.com :clap: :clap: :clap:

7 Likes

^^^ x2 well done Andrew sir…

6 Likes

@Andrew is a genuinely good guy.

I had a feeling he’d do something like this…

5 Likes

The problems have been resolved, locking the thread now :+1:

6 Likes