Headset for cs go budget 150$

Yo guys. I’m new here, I’d like to get advice on what headset to buy. They will be used to play CS GO at a higher level. What I know is: I have a cheap entry-level sound card - asus xonar dgx. My rather old Gigabyte Z370 HD3 motherboard has a sound problem (crackling sound) so I only use xonar. So far I have used the Hyperx Cloud Alpha - quite good sound, poor microphone, but unfortunately it started to crackle, so I am looking for new ones.

After a few days of searching, I wonder about:

• Hyperx Cloud 2 (Recommended by people and pro gamers)
  • Hyperx Cloud S
  • BeyerDynamic DT 770 Pro 80 Ohm (I do not know how they compare to Hyperx and unfortunately they do not have a microphone)
  • BeyerDynamic DT 990 Pro 80 Ohm (same as above)
  • Beyerdynamic MMX 100 or 150

I have no idea how beyerdynamics work in cs:go competitive. Also i found ranking with best headset and 1st. position was - Astro A40 TR Headset + MixAmp Pro 2019 (what about it?)

Please help me choose the right headset. Other examples are welcome. My budget is 150$. Sorry for my bad English.

If you like wireless take a look at Audeze Penrose as well. Bstock you can pick one up for $150, it has good eq settings, and works great for listening to music/content as well.

I REALLY liked the DT900, not so much for music. I thought it worked better for gaming than the DT770. It has a wide soundstage and good imaging so I could very accurately pick out enemies positions. Use with an amplifier will probably make it better.