Help Choosing Between HyperX Cloud III Wireless and Razer BlackShark V2 HyperSpeed

Hello! I’d like to ask for advice on choosing headphones. I’m currently deciding between the HyperX Cloud III Wireless and Razer BlackShark V2 HyperSpeed. Bluetooth and a detachable microphone aren’t necessary for me – what’s important is comfort for FPS games. I want to know which option would be more reliable, of better quality, and more comfortable in terms of sound and build. I’m a bit worried that the Razer headphones might be easy to break, based on their appearance. In general, I’d really appreciate some advice on which to choose.

My budget is around $100-$150, and I’m located in Germany. Are there any other models you’d recommend within this price range

I game all day with a Hifiman Deva Pro wired and Hifiman often has open box right in the price range. For Germany you might be able to get a great price on the Beyerdynamic DT880 250 ohm which are excellent for gaming since they’re so comfortable and bass response won’t drown out other sounds. Good channel balance on them too. The AKG K371 is another we have and they’re compact and fun, also easy to power.
The DT880 is the most durable, the Deva Pro wired needs an autoeq profile loaded for music, but both good for gaming out of the box. Beyerdynamic has a B-stock site where they sell things at a good discount too.

a few years ago hyperx was decent if you needed a headset, these days getting anything else from a non “gaming” brand is so much better lol but steelseries and hyperx I think are still the top 2.
i’ll second Beyers DT880 or Tygr 300R, comfy and sound good, can be found for cheap in the right places.
if you can find a Sennheiser 560s for $130ish that’s a good option also but they’ve been raising the price of that a lot.