Help!: DAC Lavaudio DS400 rca connection?

Hello
I have a question, I want to buy a Dac to join it as my smsl amplifier with RCA cable.
but my budget now is not much to buy an expensive DAC, I already had a problem with the D10s topping and I didn’t like it, especially because of the problem it has of distortion because it is only powered by a usb cable to the pc and it doesn’t have a separate power supply.
I also found the E30 topping but I have to buy a 5v adapter and with that extra plus the shipment from Amazon to my country everything comes out at 180 dollars, and my budget does not reach that point.
So I found this Dac that I have been told very well about and it is the Lavaudio DS400, but there is a problem and that is that this dac does not have an RCA output, it only has an RCA output coaxial yellow and I don’t know if it’s digital or analog.

I want to connect it with my smsl sp200 amplifier, so I searched amazon for a 1 RCA to 2 RCA cable: https://www.amazon.com/-/es/gp/product/B097BL1R28/ref=ox_sc_act_title_3?smid=AQJZW6JIGRNUD&th=1

and my question is if that connection can work with my amplifier smsl sp200??

It is not a pure DAC and more of an All-in-one headphone amp.
As such, it does not output line-level signals.