HELP ! SMSL SU6/SU8 Stack hiss

Hi there, i just got a SMSL SU6/SU8, only issue is whenever my pc is under load (gaming or video editing) i hear a very noticeable noise especially if i switch to high gain.
There is some noise even if my pc is in idle.

This noise disappears completely if a disconnect the ground, i even used iems to check (Katos and Timeless).

Everything in my setup is connected to the same power strip.

I ordered both a Topping DX3 pro+ (which doesn’t have this issue) and this stack that i like more.
Gaming, music, movies and anime ofc.

Is it dangerous to keep the ground disconnected ? if it is, can i cheaply fix it?
Or should i just return it and keep the Topping DX3 pro+ because it’s better ?
I currently have: HD600, HE400se, NTH100 and EPOS H6Pro open (pc36x)

Update 6/23/22: S.M.S.L official support told me that is not necessary and it’s safe to keep the ground disconnected

yes it’s dangerous
It could be usb noise I had usb noise issues when I used separate dac/amps there are solutions but if the DX3 just works then that’s a easy solutionn

Yeah could be, i don’t understand how disconnecting ground completely removes all the noise.
and i’m guessing that’s dangerous cause it can destroy my equipment.

Floating ground is quite common on equipment (two prong plug in the US, Euro-Plug in the EU, Japan, etc.)
Studio gear sometimes has ground-lift switches, which will put ground through a safety rated Capacitor with a medium Kilo-Ohm resistor in parallel.

Probably EMI radiating from the power cables/traces in the PC being picked up by either power cables for the Amp or by the audio cables.
Since you have that easily accessible ground-post on the Amp, try running a cable from that to your PC-case (electrical contact may be a bit tricky, a thumb screw holding a side panel will often do). If that reduces the noise, you have a grounding related issue. If that worsens it, you built a ground loop (in this case, disconnect the wire again).

Thanks, it is EMI radiation like you said, talked with smsl, they said i either connect the amp to a separate power plug or buy something that isolate the ground loop from the rca cables or just keep it disconnected, and they said it should be ‘‘safe’’, not sure how true is that tho