đŸ”¶ Hifiman Edition XS

I ordered through GZZB shop as well. I am yet to recieve it, but I ordered on nov 29 then after the order stood on pending shipment until like the 5th or 6th, I clicked the contact seller button below the order and asked when it will be shipped. They said tomorrow and within 24 hours the status turned into shipped. Maybe you could try that it might give a little more clarity

1 Like

Just after “brain-in”, like listening to them after a few minutes. Here is my EQ profile:

For female vocals I turn on those two mid sliders. Most of the time they aren’t necessary even on those tracks, as when I want to listen to already sibilant tracks (think Cruel Angel Thesis of the EVA OST) I’d rather switch to the 6XX.

2 Likes

Thank you for the update and, by the way, thank you also for posting those discount coupons days ago!
Today finally my package started to move too. By the way, I am checking it not inside aliexpress, but with the parcels website that was posted in this thread.

Great to hear everyone’s shipments are starting to move!

1 Like

I asking the seller about the shipping from the day 3, and he created track number thay day, from 3 to yesterday i asked him everyday:)) he told me, that his internal logistics for the unit is very slow, so i need to wait, but today the 7th day, still pending, i hope on day 10-11 status will change to shipped:)

I hope mine will move too:)

I went with the Electricxiamo store as well and used Paypal to pay for ‘extra’ protection. Generally, shipping moves slow with AE, especially if you just choose the cheapest option
 expect about a month wait before you get it (or more given holiday season).

Generally, should be fairly safe buying on here as long as the shop isn’t a brand new one (Electricxiamo has been up since March 2020 so pretty safe if you ask me). The only sketchy thing was that they report over 800 units available (on top of other shops reporting 900+ available) when places like Linsoul and HifiGo were apparently selling out. Probably still fine though
 I can’t be mad either I scored mine for $506 CAD which works out to approx $400 USD
 insane deal.

One thing to note
 I messaged a lot of shops asking for extra discounts and a lot of the ‘bigger’ and older shops replied back saying that this is the lowest price it will be as an introductory offer and that they expect it to rise in price very very soon. Electricxiamo was the only shop to offer the extra $30 coupon
 used it with the 12DEC25 aliexpress coupon found here: Aliexpress Coupons

*Note, I couldn’t get the SECRET2600 coupon to work

For Canadians: Enable Rakuten (previously EBates) for 2.75% cashback buying on AliExpress
 I got $14 cashback for the purchase too. Winning

Yeap according to hifiman official store on taobao this is their new launch price at 2499rmb. The price will increase to 2999rmb from 15th Dec onwards. So those who are keen may want to consider placing their orders soon before 15th Dec.

According to many of the distributors from taobao, the orders they received are sent to hifiman directly, hifiman would then send the headphones from their warehouse to your order address. Its quite strange that the distributors do not have stocks on hand, instead they forward the order to hifiman. So I’m guessing that the sellers on aliexpress will place order with hifiman whenever they receive your orders on aliexpress. Then it’ll take a couple of days for them to receive the stock from Hifiman before exporting out to your respective countries.

4 Likes

$470 still ain’t bad if you ask me. Hell, the Ananda MSRP was $1000 when they launched and doesn’t come close to the XS.

1 Like

Now the seller just stopped responding to me, he reads my messages and is silent. In fact, if it were not for the positive news from you that the package did start its journey, I would have already taken the support of Aliexpress by storm and demanded a refund, but your post gives hope that even in a few months I will receive these headphones 

How many times have you messaged them? If it’s several times they might just be annoyed is all. Give it time, its going to take at least a month to arrive.

My status got an update too
 Shipment cancelled.

Asked the seller, of course no response.

Yes, you are one hundred percent right, i agree with you: but I, as a buyer, have the right to know when the goods that have been paid for, will be sent by the store. Instead of telling the truth, on my questions about shipping, he:

1. In the first days, he told me - we will send it tomorrow.
  2. Tomorrow he answered me - will be shipped in two days, i need to wait.
  3. Two days later - he said to wait and did not provide any estimates.
  4. Now he doesn’t answer at all.

I agree that he can get annoyed with frequent questions, and I will get angry - in similar case, but when a person who received $ 440 is lying, in my opinion, this is a different situation.
But i think you are right, and i will not disturb him in next week, if the status will be the same, i will open dispute and request refund, but this roads leads to wait for my money back for 1-2 weeks more, and no headphones:(

1 Like

Omg, could you please name the seller? Did you talked to him? AliExpress?

1 Like

Electricxiaomi (how can I be so stupid to buy at a store that contains xiaomi in the name but has nothing to do with xiaomi)

I think Thegreatoilpainter had the same thing. Shipment got canceled and then he received a new number, but I didn’t (yet).

I have the same text in message from seller GZZB, the same words!!! How this can happen? Exactly! This is the same person there, behind the scene! I think in this case, i need to wait 10 days from the order date(rule for dispute open on Aliexpress platform), then Open dispute with full return, and attach screenshot from tracking system, with resolution - never shipped.
I think it is better to get money back
 It will be long journey:( But i better order headphone in another shop. This situation looks like huge SCAM from ONE person with many different SHOPS

As far as i know, when the order on Ali is cancelled, then refund process will start in several days, i think you should better ask the platform support about this.

1 Like

You can open dispute after 10 days? Aliscam tells me 3 months

Edit:
Not the order is cancelled, just the shipping label.

Maybe rules changed, but i think it is misinformation, one month ago i purchased topping e50 for my own tests, and after 10 days i opened dispute with resolution - seller did not ship the order. If this not possible on this day, i will go through support hell. The whole path with dispute and refund costs me 2 weeks after pressing the dispute button. I think you should search the button “Open dispute” on another page of the order, this button is there already, but now not working, from my own experience until 240 hours. Very important to attach evidences to dispute in screenshots and by text(tracking system, order details etc.)

Sorry guys, for spam in this topic, but i think this info is important.

1 Like

I understand the frustrations, but my advice is to be calm and trust the process. One cannot expect first class customer service from AliExpress and the replies are going to be not satisfactory. Moreover, we know it could take about one month to receive the headphones, so be faithful and wait

As for my situation, I post the screenshots of my two tracking numbers:

1 Like

Seller didn’t reply but I just checked aliexpress tracking again and the number changed.

So TheGreatOilPainter and MuscleCow are right and we just have to be (even) more patient.

1 Like

Congratulations :partying_face: Soo, i hope my turn is next :roll_eyes:

1 Like