Home theater seating

Zeos just offically dropped his demo home theater on the youtube. Looking good.

1 Like

Looks comfy :+1:…how’s it graph? :upside_down_face::crazy_face: :smiley:

2 Likes

Sometimes you just got to go with seat of the pants. Grip it and rip it !

1 Like

Those seats! :heart_eyes:
I agree with the blue light. That could be a turn of / turn off + multiple colors.
Maybe in the future, in the next house / apartment then.

There’s a lever on it to make it L shaped, or various levels of V, to nearly flat. :laughing:

Think i would go love seat single seat love seat.

Which is whats in the video :woozy_face:. Changed my view about single seaters now that i have a captains chair front row and second row bench seat configuration.

Those plush endgame seats zeos got in his audio dungeon would be more awesome if the armrests fold up.

These seats look so soft. We’re looking for two rows of home theater seats and seeking recommendations and suggestions. I do not need LED lights for the seat but I do like a power recliner if possible (depending on the price). I am checking different pages here However, the space on my riser is limited. The back row is about 7.5’ long and 5’ wide. The front row is about 5.5’ long and 4’ wide. And then some ideas on mats or beanbags for the floor for kids who like to lie down while watching the movie. For the back row, I like to squeeze at least three people if not 4 people. And for the front row, I like to have a loveseat or combinations of it.

1 Like

Waffling on seating, went back to couch for MLP and removed the recliners alltogether.