How do you carry your dac/amp and dap/phone?

I have been using a Galaxy s7 with an oppo ha2se. I usually just blu tack it together and call it good. I have tried looking for options such as a 2 compartment pouch. Anyone have any elegant solutions?

1 Like

Fanny Pack. They will be coming back into fashion, I swear it!
Be the first to ride the fanny pack wave…again! If you sling it across your chest, it will look like a specialized messenger bag and seem trendy.

You should be able to find a fanny pack suitable with a 2 compartment pouch easily.

I personally use my Billingham Camera Bags. They come with very protective inner padding that can be removed and washed and will protect your gear if you happen to take a very hard tumble onto asphalt. But they are expensive and overkill for what your looking for I believe. This would be something that would have 2 compartments that you can carry around.

2 Likes

I can see it now. Audio enthusiasts around the world will single handedly bring back the fanny pack!

I’d thought about camera bags, but it isn’t quite what I was looking for. It would be more along the lines of 2 rectangle pouches stitched together. Phone would go on one side, dac/amp in the other. Face would be cut out from phone side, and holes on the bottom to connect USB cable. Ideally it would have a detachable sling strap on it so you could wear it. In my mind, that would be the next step up from blu tacking them together. Though that works great, it would be nice to have it hands free without it taking up pocket space.

As far as I know, that doesn’t exist, so I may have to commission a friend that sews to bring that idea to fruition.

1 Like

Might be worth checking?..

@9.11

2 Likes

That looks like it’s pretty close to what I’m looking for. Only thing that’s missing is a sling strap. I could always fabricate one. I’ll definitely be looking into this. Thank you!

1 Like

The price is absurd, but I love the design of this case for the Hugo 2:

2 Likes

Wow! Very nice looking indeed. You weren’t kidding about that price. Though, if you can afford a Hugo 2…one day perhaps.

1 Like

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Underarm-Holster-Anti-Theft-Shoulder-Wallet/dp/B07SNV6DZP/ref=sr_1_4?keywords=shoulder+holster+bag&qid=1638091454&s=clothing&sr=1-4

Found these on Amazon, a friend uses oe, described as Underarm Holster Anti-Theft Shoulder Bag Card Case Wallet Phone

2 Likes

I ended up getting the itraveler from ifi that was suggested to me. I ended up buying a shoulder sling strap to replace the handle on it, and that has been working wonderfully. It works great with the chord MOJO too. Now if I could only find a poly for a good price…

1 Like

Does anybody have any suggestions for a neoprene pouch with a velcro flap for a DAP? Looking to protect a Cayin N3Pro inside a larger bag for transport.

Just invented my own compact portable hifi mashup complete with fidlock belt clip…

1 Like

That’s a sweet lookin setup. I’ve been debating on getting the flip 5 for a somewhat similar setup. I really love what you’ve done with yours :+1:t4:

1 Like