How do you track your listening history?

Hey,
I am looking for an easy solution to track my listening history. Especially for Albums or Artists I have already listened to. Something like those movie or TV show tracker that let you keep track of your progress of a specific Season etc (JustWatched, Letterboxd…).

I started the habit of really listen to the whole discography of an artists instead of just listening to „his/here top songs“. But its kind of hart to keep track what I have already listend to.

So an iOS App or something similar would be awesome. Something that would event give me recommendations based on my listening history would be even better.

Well, what software do you use to listen to music or do you own all of your music?

I know that you can look at your queue on some streaming services and can see what you listened to beforehand, Tidal offers that.

Felix

That’s true,
but I am more looking for something „long turn“. So like a archiv I can go back to to see what I have listend to.
I am mostly using Tidal, Bandcamp sometimes SoundCloud. They all offer a listening history but they don’t really reach far back and I don’t finde them particular well structured.

Hmm I for one don’t know I’m afraid.

I am using Hobi (iOS App) for TV shows. Something like that for Musik would be absolutely perfekt!

I found this App but is there a better alternative?