How many of you have more than one sub?

Hi mate,
I have used them in a tower array but not anymore.
I have 1 custom (2 x 12") in a single cabinet, 2 x krix seismix 3 (similar to PB1000) & 2 custom 12" by ascension speakers.

I’m in australia, so you won’t have heard of Ascension or Krix, most likely.

I’ve got the Krix at the left and right rear of the room, summed together. They share the same signal from minidsp.
The Ascension subs are front left and right and the behemoth 2x12 is in the centre.

I’d love to upgrade to 2 Rhythmik FV25HPs and sell the Krix, but it’s hard with no real supplier of Rhythmik in aus.

1 Like

I’m using two Rythmik F25s and it’s pretty awesome

Yeah! I bet! I need that sweet servo power in my life…

I really just want to make sure I have enough headroom in my subs to keep up with my amps, though I don’t think I’ll ever be able to max them out, its nice to know I have it.

18.2 in the car by dynaudio

at home still a downfire 2.1 nearfield

in the living room a kind of 6.2 - it’s a Teufel Cinebase :slight_smile: judge my wife. Used to run a 7.2 - that was after last renovations gone

serious thought
as a downfire sub is less directional
could be an alternative for some?

Depends on the room if a downfire would work better for some, also typically I think of downfire for home theater

1 Like

Ahhh, 18.2… you stuffed allot of mids and tweets in there💪
Got any pics you wanna share? I love detailed car stereo set-ups👍

5.2.2 Atmos Here

I have a 7.4.4 System.

Denon AVRX-6500h
Klipsch R-115SW x 2 Subwoofers
Klipsch SPL-150 x 2 Subwoofers

Klipsch RP-280 x 2 Fronts
Klipsch RP-450c Center
Klipsch RP-502S x 4 Surround Front and Back
Klipsch RP140SA x 4 Atmos

Rotel RB1092
Rotel RMB1075
Nvidia Shield Pro
Xbox one X
MSI Titan Pro GT75VR, GTX1080, 64 GB Ram, 1tb NVME SSD, 4K.
Monster Power Surge HTS1600.

1 Like

I have 5 subs…four speakers with subs, Definitive Technology PM 900’s…each speaker has long throw 10 inch woofers, One 6-1/2" Bass/Midrange Driver, One 1" Pure Aluminum Dome Tweeter.

Single sub - Definitive Technology Supercube 1, contains a 10" woofer pressure-coupled to two 10" radiators.