I finally got the Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro!

After some months of saving and as well as some assistance from the other members of my family, I finally have these to use for my pleasure, and all I can say is that I love the sounds and its overall neutral sound signature. In time, I will modify the cable of this in order to make it detachable and MAN, I like the sounds of this so far.

9 Likes

Niceeee glad you are enjoying it :+1: :+1: :+1:

1 Like

It doesnt seem like you got a case with it. The one i ordered got one. how do you like it?

I hope you have a nice amp to power those. Congrats on your purchase.

1 Like

I only have this, so I guess this one counts as a case but probably not and so far I am liking it, though it would have been better for me if its cable is detachable.

Yeah my current AMP can get the job done, nothing much it is just a Topping NX3s, it can power up to 350 Ohms.

2 Likes

Hey, that is a pretty good amp considering it is a portable…nothing to sneeze at! Congrats again. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you, and man this is probably my best freaking headphones that I have ever owned and man the flat sounds of this, pure bliss so far.

2 Likes

I had a DT 880 for a while before I started upgrading. What’s crazy is they sound even better on a tube amp…but that is another money pit all together.

1 Like

Yeah, also I would want the 600 Ohms version of this but it’s going to be WAY out of my budget so I have to settle with the 250 Ohms. As for Tube amps, I don’t have any experience on how to use them yet though I have heard some things that it can make the sounds of every can you own much better.

I didn’t have any experience myself, sort of just read a ton on the subject matter and taught myself. Enjoy your headphones and there is nothing wrong with pacing yourself…you’re wallet will thank you later, lol. :slight_smile:

true, it applies to any one of us after all.

1 Like

Congrats!, I have the 600 Ohms, they are one of the favorites in the collection.

2 Likes

That’s awesome congrats on the purchase :+1:

1 Like

That’s a really nice colour scheme on the DT880s (instead of the common grey on grey or black on black)

1 Like