I finally got the BLON BL-03s today

Also when I have the time, I am going to buy some new tips and wire for my BL-03s in order to look more personalized for me. I ordered the Gun color version by the way with no mic and it is interesting to know that my version is the most recent one according to Jose. I am just going to enjoy these overall and yeah I am scared for my Tin T2s and KZ ZS10 Pros being replaced by the BLON BL-03s

1 Like

Do not be scared. Embrace the driam.

2 Likes

Lucky you, Iā€™m still waiting for my T2ā€™s to arrive, itā€™s been hell not being able to listen to audio for the last 4 months.

1 Like

Damn, that is unfortunate but I hope the waiting that you will do will be worth it. Also the T2s is still in my favorite list of IEMs and it is indeed a good neutral IEM for the budget hell it even sounded better than my SE215 when I bought the T2s back then.

1 Like

By the way, my Comply foam tips have been like deteriorating and it is indeed an issue for customers who bought it. Any recommendations for a good Silicon tips to use?

Mine was like this tooā€¦

Like others have mentioned before isnā€™t it better to use both? They complement each otherā€™s opposite sound signatures quite well!

yeah they do, and looks like my ZS10 Pros are now in 3rd place. as for the 1st and 2nd? it is hard to choose between the two.

1 Like

The struggle lol. I honestly canā€™t choose. Even though I prefer the blons because of the different sound Signature that Iā€™m not used to BUT I still really really like the t2s. More than the blons? I donā€™t know lol. Iā€™ll never be able to choose I think.

1 Like

Same sentiments exactly, and I think I love the BLONs more than the KZ ZS10 Pro now, because they are right, itā€™s a balanced sound signature with a good bass, mids and trebles that is not harsh as the ZS10 Pro. Still the T2s holds a special place to me.

2 Likes

Both definitely have their positives! It might seriously be impossible to choose

Letā€™s just say, if I want chill and all laid back T2s for me. If I want some more energy and livelier feel for music, BL03s.

how are they laid back, K4sh?

Nevergiveup. . .

Oppoty

1 Like

I mean isnā€™t the sound signature of the T2s like in a neutral signature? am I wrong? to me it is for laid back listening.

I felt that the t2s are have pretty strong highs. Sometimes almost piercing and more analytical. I would say the blons are better for chilling with very a very smooth sound signature, groovy vibe and good bass and mids

1 Like

indeed it does but I find the highs from the T2s are much more tolerable than KZ ZS10 Pros, but once you replaced the ZS10 Proā€™s Silicone tips with Foam, it reduces the harshness of the treble a bit.

2 Likes

The M430S fit the T2 and the M550S should fit the bl-03 (I donā€™t own a pair but they give measurements if you want to double-check).

These are my absolute favorite foam tip since it is slick/waxy kind if like a silicone tip but has the fit/isolation of a foam.

1 Like

yeah I am considering to get those in the near future.

1 Like

are there any Comply foam tips that fit the 03ā€™s? I will need amongst the smallest tips possibleā€¦my ear canals are quite small. :stuck_out_tongue: