I hear something loose

ive noticed that somethings bangs around in my left ear cup. could it be that the driver got loose??

Which headphone is it, and is there any specific frequency it happens at or is the thing just legit loose

they are some nubwo gamin headphones. like i shake the left ear cup and can hear something banging around even when i dont have them on

or am listening to anything

Hmmm, could be loose plastic or something like that, I don’t have experience with that headphone

ive also heard it happen on my sennheiser momentum 2 sometimes, whatever it is it just shakes around then gets stuck and stays there for a while.

ive also heard it happen on my sennheiser momentum 2 sometimes, whatever it is it just shakes around then gets stuck and stays there for a while

Is it more of a loose bit sound or sand shaking sound?

In case of the first, see if you can take the pads of and tighten (gently!) all screws you can find.

In case of the second, cover the non-affected side with a paper tissue (maybe even tape it in place) then hold the opening of the affected side downward and shake to see if anything falls out.

its more of a banging sound and for the nubwo the pads are glued on.

1 Like

I had that with my old logitech’s. Plastic bracing cracks off for no readily apparent reason, the only way to fix it is to open it up and remove the pieces. I had to do it twice before I threw them away and got something decent.

ok then as long as the driver works ill keep as soon as thats done then ill just get rid of em