I just got the KZ ZS10 Pros today

…damn, now that one gives an idea on how wires can get damn expensive depending on the cores it seems. You learn something everyday.

Nope, it’s 10$. :stuck_out_tongue:

Some are just saying anything because obviously nobody will cut their cable to look for the number of “cores”, whatever that is even.

Never mind then…still do not have an idea what are 8 cores and 16 cores in wires to begin with.

Dude the right cable is c,or qdc if you get the other cables you will expand the opening ports on your iem ,sure you can shove anything but should you? Also be careful cause the pins dont have any support and can bend.

Thanks for the advice, I will make sure the new cable that I will be getting is a C cable.

Oh! I see it now. The connectors are the same. (B-type = Black, the other came with my ZS10 Pros… C-type?).

But the pins on the “B-type” cable are like one millimeter longer. That’s the only difference:

Is it really dangerous? Is there really not 1mm of space inside? I doubt it. But don’t force the last millimeter if you get a “B-type” by mistake (or, well, simply, just cut 1mm from the pins).

Edited my previous comments.

You know what, when the stock cable is a C Pin and came with the ZS10 Pros, I might as well get a C Pin cable so there will be no upcoming issues. I already made a mistake about a cable I bought for my Tin T2 back then.

Oh, and whatever the “letters” they use (A, B, C, QCD, OMGWTFBBQ, whatever), KZ Acoustics official website says “0.75mm” connector.

I might get this one…

Only to prevent this from happening again. Argh!

Yeah, the kz cables like to tangle lol

Oh dude, I’m sorry. That really sucks. I hope something changes some day when it comes to shipping.

Yeah that is also my reason why I bought a new cable for it, for it tangles a lot. xD

An update, so I just received my Comply Ear tips yesterday and it is also a TX500 Isolation+ model. All I can say that my KZ ZS10 Pro has its treble reduced to a more comfortable sound for me and it is now much overall better than before, and definitely better than the silicon tips that I have been using for it. An overall upgrade for me tbh.

2 Likes

I am loving it so far, new tips and new cable.

4 Likes