I might be doing something stupid here

Amazon doesn’t care much if they are making money out of it. They just stopped listing them as a topping product and instead an aimpire product

1 Like

Money makes the world go around. Old song but new tunes come and go.

Well how good is it? does it at least compete?

nope its significantly audibly dirtier sounding according to measurements. I havent heard it before . but with how measurements look in this case Its significantly worse

3 Likes

topping is probably the most popular dac manufacturers right now among fiio and schiit. TOpping seems t o be one of the most generous with distribution why you can basically get their dacs anywhere. I would not be surprised if they actually discontinued the d10 and make the e10 instead for a bit more money just to mitigate all the fakes

1 Like

Agreed. Measurements are not everything, but they can be used to identify serious flaws. This is one of the few times where ASR is useful.

3 Likes

Might be useful.

1 Like

joly shit shenzen audio is huge I buy from them on ali express all the time

I think I’m actually going to order from Banggood. They have the Sanskrit 10 Mk2 and they let you use PayPal, so I don’t have to hand out my CC’s details (which I very much hate)

1 Like

This or eBay then, I think SMSL / Shenzhen got official sellers there too.

Well, in the end I got the Sanskrit 10th Mk2 from Banggood. I just hope I don’t have to wait for a month before it arrives… Thanks Coronavirus

1 Like