I will pay whatever you want for a pair of KZ ZS7’s

I accidentally washed and dried my ZS7’s a couple of nights ago and I’m seriously freaking out. Like there’s absolutely no salvaging them. I opened the dryer and a bunch of little metal pieces were magnetized to the inside. Then I found one of the half shells and my heart sank. The screws all came out and some of them are just completely missing. I went online to order a new pair but they’ve been discontinued for a while now and you can’t find them anywhere whatsoever. It’s not even that they’re my best IEM’s. They’re not even my best KZ’s. I’ve collected a ton of pairs since then. They’re just incredibly sentimental cause them along with the BA10’s, AS10’s, and ZS10’s were my first IEM’s and I got them at a really different time in my life.

I know this is my first post and I have no credibility on here but I’m being completely sincere with this. If you have a pair laying around, please let me know. I will pay you much more than they’re probably worth.

I don’t even care about condition…as long as they’re in tact. Packaging would be cool as I never kept mine but I can live without it.

1 Like

If you haven’t already, you should make a WTB post on r/AVexchange; I’d say there’s a fair chance someone there has one to part with if no one here does.

2 Likes

Thank you so much! I’m just learning about these sites while in search of a new pair of these.

I guess that’s one positive. I’ve came across a bunch of random things that make me more interested in learning about hifi. Right now though, this ZS7 incident is hitting me way harder than it probably should. Three days ago they were just a cheap pair of knockoff earbuds that got really loud. Now they mean everything to me.

1 Like

If you end up not having any luck finding replacement ZS7s, we can always recommend some current budget offerings, too! Good luck on your search!

1 Like

Thank you for that. I posted on the Reddit you mentioned but it keeps getting deleted by the bots. I made sure I’m following all the guidelines so not sure what’s up. The last attempt is still there after a few minutes so I’m hoping it stays up.

2 Likes

I still got mine, if you buy one of my Rikubuds I could throw it in as a bonus. :wink:
(pm me if interested.)

5 Likes

Welp I just sent $50 to some random week old Reddit user with no Karma and via CashApp. He waited about half an hour to pull the money so that’s good. Everything else was as sketch as it sounds though.

He said he shipped (on a Saturday) but wouldn’t have tracking until they mail it to him lol. I’m just gonna act like that never happened. At least now I get some Rikubuds.

3 Likes

ZAS, baby!!! :heartbeat: