IEM Cases/Storage

I just go one of those cases. :+1:t5:

2 Likes

hi all - can anyone recommend a case that fits 2-3 IEMs and a small bluetooth dac/amp like Qudelix or BTR5?

I can let you know if this one fits 2 iems and qudelixā€¦ Still waiting on delivery but should be here soon

JOYIR Genuine Leather Travel Zipper Case Earphone Storage Box Portable USB Cable Organizer Multifunction Carrying Coin Bag|Bag Parts & Accessories| - AliExpress (aff link, generated from the app, sorry)

1 Like

Oooh looks snazzy. I ended up buying this one: MacBook Accessories Power Adapter Case Organizer Portable Storage Carrying Case Bag for Apple MacBook Charger|Storage Bags| - AliExpress.

1 Like

Looks pretty small tbhā€¦ Hope it can fit 2 iems and qudelix :grimacing:

Itā€™s 11x11 cm :slight_smile: more than enough space as it is larger and thicker than my current one that comfortably fits a Qudelix and a thick XINHS cabled IEM

2 Likes

@tkddans I donā€™t know if youā€™ve shared it elsewhere, but could you link where you got the portable IEM case/bag in your vids that you store 5-6 IEMs with? Thanks :pray:

looks like a ddhifi 2021g

theyā€™re VERY annoying to find iā€™ve been meaning to get one myself for a while now

1 Like

Very elusive indeedā€¦

Thatā€™s the one. I also use one. Has been discontinued

unfortunate, the velcro strap things are a really cool idea and looking at the ddhifi website, the 2022 version looks way more annoying to use (just looks like they re-used a generic camera bag)
https://www.ddhifi.com/productinfo/1125076.html

1 Like

Yeah and doesnt look as slickā€¦

They also got this one, but itā€™s trying to be an all-in-one multifunctional carrying case.

I donā€™t think people would need all those tiny pouches for connectors but just for IEMs and DAPs.

Iā€™m actually looking at new transportation boxes, but Iā€™ll maybe go pelican style.

1 Like

Iā€™m using this one on the go (well, at work, occasionally) - ā€œsmall double zipperā€ version:

Fits my Hiby R5s + a few sets of IEMā€™s and various adaptersā€¦ :wink:

At home Iā€™m using these but I think I would go with the version Resolution as I think I like their looks betterā€¦ :upside_down_face:

Iā€™ve double booked ā€œa fewā€ sections already (yes, I should just sell some of them, but Iā€™m lazy) and I keep the Teaā€™s, Oxygen, Mele and Timeless in dedicated casesā€¦ :joy:

EDIT: A few earbuds (LBBS + X6 amongst others) also have dedicated storage (pouches).

3 Likes

Here is a bigger case.

1 Like

Iā€™ve already been eyeing that one, but I really think I should be thinning out the collection insteadā€¦ :joy:

1 Like

Perhaps Iā€™ll just end up with the stackable setupā€¦ In a shedā€¦ In the gardenā€¦ :joy:

2 Likes

Just reporting back. I really like the case, but it is a tad bit small to fit 3 IEMs + Qudelix. I can do it, but the two sets will be a bit squished.

2 Likes