IEM discussion thread (Part 1)

This is what I’ve always said about it, when I was pushing so much about Rosefinch. If you’re US, or can get it at $15 or under, it is such a ridiculously cheap trial. Plus I wouldn’t be so into it if it was just “globs of bass that does nothing else”. They are actually tuned to listen to music, but with a fat, stinky bass shelf on it, no EQ needed.

4 Likes

I´m feeling sorry for you having to pay 6,5$ for a beer! :smiling_face_with_tear: :beers:

3 Likes

Whelp $15 later and it will be here tomorrow

4 Likes

That seems cheap here!

5 Likes

You won’t regret it, brother :metal::metal::metal::metal:

Also, $5, $6 for a beer at a bar is stupid cheap in the US.

5 Likes

Smooth transition back to IEMs:

Still waiting for Mangird Xenns Beer X @nymz !!!

7 Likes

Beer for less than a dolar here. And double the alchool :joy:

5 Likes

You’re absolutely right man, my expectations hit the roof and when I A/B tested them, I knew instantly I wouldn’t be listening to them even as a beater set as I prefer the AirPod Pros 2 in that regard.

Thank you for all your good work mate

1 Like

After buying the Cadenza and being a bit disappointed, fast but thin bass, I have to say that Truthear Hola is amazing for the money. I am really shocked that people aren’t raving about it more. I have been using it with the BTR5, and the 7Hz 71, and it sounds really good with a little power.

2 Likes

I’m glad you find Hola worth it for you. That’s great to hear!

3 Likes

Well - On my way to Portugal then :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

That customs service tho… :scream:

Grabbed a Rosefinch as well, my QKZs are stuck with my drummer friend for their gigs. My ears is itching for some bass, let’s see how good it is compared to N3 :crossed_fingers:

6 Likes

Ok now your going to make me listen tonight to mine. Damn you as I am ever so reluctant to take the Xenns UP’s out of my ears. That’s one IEM I can’t figure out why are not more people talking about?

But your words sing… HOLA it is.

2 Likes

I would be too. I think the UP might be my big boy IEM. I lave the Tea and Tea 2.

I was listening to the Tea 2 when the Hola arrived today, and I was impressed that it wasn’t a total ear shock.

3 Likes

Nice and I was thinking I should pick up a Teas 2 but the UP man it just does it for me.

Fitst by the fireplace then upstairs I feel blessed with my gear.

Looking forward to hearing your impressions about both.
Cheers J

Edit: Yes the Chair has the Hola attached and I am listening to them see what the fuss is about.

5 Likes

3 Likes

Moondrop Droplet :droplet: impressions anyone?

10 Min with the HOLA it’s kinda neutral Boring for me relaxed yes but not a “fun” IEM , spoiled with the UP’s.

I tried.

2 Likes