IEM discussion thread (Part 2)

A few people have said the S12 2024 is the best planar Letshouer has made to date, meaning they preferred it over both s08 and s15. Curious to see what you think!

1 Like

Yepā€¦I think they stole my quote :smile:ā€¦

5 Likes

I love everything about it especially the fact that even when I go to sleep with em or wake up, I never get any harsh treble. Shitā€™s so smooth I can actually sleep to it without vocals shrieking at me

this is like s tier level shit for me

1 Like

Cross posting here:

Finished my review on ZiiGaat x Jays Audio ESTRELLA , a really solid collaboration between the two. Is it the $1000 claim, dont thing so. Would be more realistic to say $500, and under this price bracket its one of the better hybrids available. Can read why in my review, and thanks @VIVIDICI_111 for arranging the review unit.

Now it is shipped to some more to try it :grin:

11 Likes

I hope you get well soon. And I would motherf*ck that contractor in every Angieā€™s List, Google and professional services search engine I could find.

1 Like

What tips are you using with Explorer? Curious about your holy grail. Thanks.

1 Like

Agree. The Explorer threads a rare needle with a warm signature and nice bass yet still manages to be somewhat resolving at the top end.

4 Likes

ended up being normal Divinus Velvets, I think theyā€™re around M or MS

they fit in perfectly and just donā€™t move but they donā€™t irritate my ears either, itā€™s honestly so sick

absolutely, I was expecting them to be a bit veiled but they are anything but that

2 Likes

Well my Explorer is on the way. Thanks for all your input everybody! Will check back in qith my thoughts once Iā€™ve had a chance to listen.

8 Likes

:joy:ā€¦

4 Likes

Just glancing at the title alone will tell you who this was from :rofl:
(I actually forgot he was still around)

5 Likes

"He who shall not be namedā€ā€¦It wasnā€™t even a review, no mention of music used to test Deuce just a monologue about response couplers etc which made very little sense in the scheme of things delivered by a self opinionated, pretentious twat.

5 Likes

he didnā€™t even test it, heā€™s making a judgement based solely on the graph

1 Like

Yep so his thumbnail for the vid ā€œFor Idiotsā€ seems pretty apt :smile:

2 Likes

Shit, can I still cancel? :laughing:

2 Likes

people like that remind me everyday, yeah Iā€™m a moron but you know it could always be worse for me :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Lmaoā€¦ I am not surprised. Such an attention seekerā€¦

Someone should make a video for him called ā€œDebunking HeWhoShallNotBeNamed dubunking videos.ā€ :laughing:

2 Likes

Par for the course. Heā€™s one of the most prominent graphturbators.

3 Likes

It was all laughs at first with this dude, but now I canā€™t even bring my self to hit play on the video. Like everyone else, I know who this is. Thereā€™s something about him that gets under my skin, but I think thatā€™s what heā€™s going for so maybe heā€™s winningā€¦ hmmm. I think avoiding his videos is probably the best course of action lol

8 Likes

I have engaged him in good faith before and itā€™s useless; heā€™s never interested in a conversation or other perspective, only that he is correct and infallible and that if he talks at you long enough youā€™ll either just agree or go away in silence, confirming his victory and validating him. Let him have his little corner of the internet and leave him be, I say.

9 Likes