IEM discussion thread (Part 2)

that’s tragic :sob:

1 Like

Guys, I think I might have done something stupid today and may have accidentally lobotomized my set of Letshuoer S08s, for I was facing a driver flex issue on my left ear piece. In order to alleviate that problem, I have decided to use my iFixit screwdriver with the sim opener to poke on the vents of my S08s. After that the driver flex is gone, but the bass of the S08 have become more tamed and in a way reduced the sound output of the left ear piece.

Damn, maybe there were some foam or filters covering those vents for I just wanted to remove the driver flex on my left earpiece.

1 Like

Grand Oriveti Supremacy - Flagship tribrid on sound and price, build and unboxing also. Had way to much come last week, and haven’t had enough time. But this is about balance, music flows :notes::heart_eyes:

10 Likes

Symphonium Crimson - Understand some of the praise here, and my experience :100: better than Meteor :grin:

11 Likes

Just altering the vents can do that. I don’t know how these are made, and which vent you have poked in, but you can try putting a piece of tape over the vent and see if you get: A: more bass, and B: if so, probably even more driver flex. If this works you can probably fix the bass problem with a small filter.

Edit: typos.

Yeah I am planning to do that later once I get home from work. Though right now it seems to be getting back to normal or maybe I am just getting used to its new tuning now after that thing I did. Yeah to this day this IEM has been a banger set for the given price I cannot still stop using it, especially when the Divinus Velvet tips are on these.

1 Like

Hope you’ll find a way to fix it!

Driver flex may be annoying but is a non issue, your brain just needs to find a way to cope with it :grin:

1 Like

coping is easy take it from me, a pro coper :slight_smile:

Finished my review on what I think is Letshuoers best planar, both in design and sound. Can read more in the review, cheers.

10 Likes

Sick pictures as always, man. Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

Thanks amigo, while still a S12 everything so polished here. Maybe I’m also influenced by liking gold design :face_with_monocle:

6 Likes

I really want one but I dislike supporting limited run sets cause FOMO is already bad for me with normal sets and limited stuff? Im gonna get a seizure lol

1 Like
3 Likes

I got one of these little gems today

Now I can take full advantage of each of my amps. This thing was only 23 bucks and it sounds - transparent. Exactly what I was hoping for. The PA02’s are really singin on the Liquid Platinum, now. I’m gonna try the Da Vinci next. :+1:t2:

Moving forward, all future IEM cable purchases will be 4.4mm.

8 Likes

Yeah I hope so, right now in order to be sure about it. I ordered some extra filter meshes online that has a density of 500, maybe putting those on each vents of the S08 would alleviate the main issue I am having right now. Then again, slowly but surely I am kinda getting used to its new sound, in fact in a way, this might placebo, it sounded improved. But for now, I gotta get that sound back.

1 Like

Driver flex? putting filters on the vents will make it worse if anything.

if someone ever tries out Thieaudio Origin and has experience with Mext, lemme know, I’m interested in it at some point

3 Likes

I ordered one. I’ll post about it when it comes in.

1 Like

sweet, I’m planning on buying Mest MK2 but if Origin beats it then I might go for that instead

also buying TSMR Shock lol

1 Like

Hello everyone.it’s my first post here

I listen to aful explore and other IEM’s comparisons on YouTube and it sounded mufeld and not resolving at all

why is every talking about them like thay are something special :sweat_smile: I don’t get it . What am I missing?

3 Likes