IEM discussion thread (Part 2)

Tbh I have no idea what they use or not, I have only bought their stuff, enjoyed them and so decided to review them also.

I get to know some inside stuff, but not much more than they reveal online.

You are far more knowledgeable than me on this :saluting_face:

5 Likes

Yeah but your insider relationship helps us know what is coming out and then yours and @domq422 visuals have us all salivating for them

A far more important resourse than me riffing on driver types :joy:

So as always a big thanks :+1:

6 Likes

Tsk* You are far too kind, brother. Thanks so much!

2 Likes

I don’t think AĂŒr were too pleased with your post. @Kenyon

4 Likes

Well, I believe this is not the first times that Abel did not handle the “critique” well (people probably remember the outlash after nymz review) as he tends to take it personally.
To be fair it is very rare in audio companies to do the Customer Service part correctly (at least correctly from my perspective)

11 Likes

My head is spinning with his copium.

If he can read (questionable given his reply since I also praised Aur) my comments here he can have the balls to post a reply here addressing them and ill be happy given this pathetic unhinged response to then take his reply apart line by line and show him up for the little bitch that he is being.

Ignoring his insults as I am not 12 - I prefer my replies to have substance and not just flimsy accusation.

I particularly like the part where he admits I am right about the EST used - admits they were negligent with mismarketing it, but then questions me for knowing about it :exploding_head: (ahh yes I am clearly the problem here) - might wanna take that sliver of untruth off the marketing & webpage then
What was his sarcastic comment about people who conceal themselves being good people
 SMH

And if the DD for Aure is still available but the quality deteriorated so you no longer use them then by definition they can’t be your own custom - instead it is a tailored off the shelf solution as he is aware and covering.

18 Likes

Yo
wtf was that response?
That same guy said:
Immagine
source (1)

OEM 4 Knowles?
The have a giant facility that houses A-Z including packaging /shipping orders to companies.
Show the certificate w/pride stating you were inspected, tested and are monitored to uphold Knowles standards.

This factory in Suzhou needs what exactly?
capturekesres

Customization of their own drivers instead of them doing it right there?..why?
Also while we are in the world of AuR/Fantasy/attack all naysayers.
Fuck you
The guy that built you, Tony Tex, got smeared cuz he wouldn’t play ball
You try and trash anyone who disagrees w/you
It’s not cuz you are dominating the market w/ your baby builds

You didn’t answer any question really, in your post claiming smearing
Jealous?
Context for a second.
My worst selling Collab sold more than your best selling set
We do builds in 3000 unit lots and you got 10 set lots
200w (25)

Speaking of facts,
Answer the question: Your provide OEM for Knowles.
?
Really?
Reallly?
That is a great get
show the contract.
You 
nobody else, mislead, mistyped the EST and now you put a 4 month delay potential at buyers feet ?
Sounds like you knew the 4 month delay and did what you needed to do to avoid and now put on customers to ask if your little builds should be delayed
sarcastically.

You should be fu*king fired
c1ee75bb-539e-43a0-8cf7-349abd709cc7_text

Your job

Is not clapping back at folks with words like “Jealous” while not answering anything clearly.
Hope you are not in charge cuz you should be fired

18 Likes

2 Likes

Can anyone please share thoughts on Hakugei Thor and Moonstone cables?

I had a moonstone cable. It looked cool and sounded fine! It was good for having low memory / not stiff.

1 Like

So here are a few-hours-at-a-local-library’s worth thoughts on the Simgot EW200, Pula P01, and Ziigaat Nuo. Making sure I stay at least a little informed on contemporary sub $50 picks vs something like the Blon 03.

I have a lot of respect for each. My fondness for the P01 doesn’t come across when I’m taking detailed notes but I like its character.

My conclusion after all three is that the Nuo would be my top pick, but I’ll let you read why.

14 Likes

A timeless classic <3

5 Likes

Thank you for sharing such detailed impressions. I’m sure these will help someone out

2 Likes

If the Aur owners clearly check this thread to correct the image on their website I posted yesterday

Then Nicholas & Abel let’s see you actually drop a comment after all your big chat

Or has the shit sniffing that led to your malnutrition roundworm infection also caused your balls to fall off

6 Likes

It’s as if Ken Ball changed his name to Abel Hsu and left Campfire to work at AuR.

2 Likes

For those that missed it, P1 Max II was released few days ago.
From what I can tell, the driver specs are the same as P1 Max. TinHifi said themselves that they’ve aimed for a similar tuning.

7 Likes

Dam, fingers crossed it beats the others since I’m looking to get a planar set at some point

1 Like

Appreciate your thoughts. Thank you.

1 Like

Anyone was able to compare EJ07m/KL with DTE900? I’m looking for a side-grade that has same/more micro details than my EJ. I think I read back from one of the previous comments that DTE900 has more bass than KL.

I’m looking for something that is expressive (macro/micro details), forward vocals, nice bass texture, and good treble extension for my pop and acoustic playlist :eyes:

1 Like

@SoundEater got both and can make a proper comparison i guess

My choice for that would probably be Cadenza12 but the price is astronomical.

Elysian Diva could also do the trick i think.

I also own and love KL (with bass boost) but sometimes I wish it to be a bit sharper therefore I also have an eye out for something a little different

2 Likes