IEM discussion thread (Part 2)

Audio46 is the audio store to hit up

3 Likes

Thanks goob! Only ordered from them,so I’ll definitely stop by.

2 Likes

I’m gonna make sure I have enough time next year at CanJam to make a visit (if I don’t go to NYC again before that)

3 Likes

:+1:

We also had a blast in Niagara-on-the-lake if you can fit that in. It’s like a half hour drive north of Niagara falls in Canada :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Look who’s getting a collab. Don’t tell Jays Audio! :joy::heart:.

5 Likes

Any price info for this yet?

2 Likes

From reading this it seems like it might have Cincotres-style tuning
300Hz Bass-shelf
Flat Midrange from 300Hz to 1KHz

8 Likes

Biocellulose?

Smitten GIF - Smitten - Discover & Share GIFs

8 Likes

Same driver config as Ziggatt Cinno 4+1 at $99, but knowing Linsoul it’ll be a 60% increase over that due to collab tax like they did to the Jupitier. My guess is $160 or so, maybe even 200.

Feels a good price point for Ziggat as they have no competitors in that price range. Face plate is fun, and unique I like that design.

*By collab tax I mean, increase in price to price the collab out. Not that the fee of a collaborator is 60%.

3 Likes

60% collab tax? What’s your source for this info?
I can tell you now that this is not how collab pricing works at all.

4 Likes

Timmy you’re right. I didn’t mean it like that, like the collab fee is 15%. But more of a mispricing.

1 Like

9db bass shelf?

gotta go big!

8 Likes

Not sure about audio stores in the Buffalo area. Sorry.

I live in Syracuse, and my trips to Buffalo never have been for audiophile journeys. Always for Bills’ games, Sabres’ games, seeing non-audiophile friends, quick trips to the Falls, etc.

2 Likes

If by “city” you mean New York, Buffalo is NOTHING like NYC. No city in New York is remotely close to NYC. They’re all small towns and Little House on the Prairie compared to NYC, regardless of the population size.

4 Likes

Excellent wineries and wine scene in Niagara-on-the-Lake. And if the weather is clear, you can almost see the CN Tower in Toronto from the shoreline even though it’s about 60 miles away.

Sorry to derail this thread with a Rand McNally travelogue. Carry on with the IEM talk!

3 Likes

I forgot I even had these…little muddy but not that bad

This 10mm is sooo avante-garde…my wife uses it as a belly button stud :crazy_face:

6 Likes

Sorry I was just overtook with imagening a Penonesque review of these after your avant garde comment

“A new dawn…? A8 no… Not even A5 Wagyu is this delicate and delicious… They must have meant 8 x A Grades. I mean, just observe the use of negative space to round out tonality… Has this been done? Am I imagining things… These will be remembered… through the juxtaposition of an external bass cavern ripe for sonic exploration, my ears are assaulted in a way that feels enticing but never wrong… jutting irregularly aginst luxe liquid metal formations used to dampen the extension of brightness and harden note signature… Everything is revealed… Mark my words…”

Then you go and talk about belly buttons…

4 Likes

Been sober for 50 months. I would have loved to do that years ago!

15 Likes

Congratulations…best thing I ever did…or anyone can ever do…for king…for country…that’s why you men should join this fight

I mean for family and friends…seriously

12 Likes

alright my second ibasso dc04 pro shit itself within months once again. what’s my next dongle? :thinking:

1 Like