IEM Suggestion help

Nice! Glad you enjoy them!
If you want to try some other tips that may or may not increase sound stage and bass quality and quantity, I would recommend trying out the Final Audio E tips. They are my favorite and come in almost every size imaginable.

And if you want to try a different cable, Yinyoo company on Aliexpress has some very high quality cables for the price. Just white in this picture but search Yinyoo cable and you can find a ton of different colors and connection types.
#Aliexpress US $17.14 70%OFF | Yinyoo 16 Core High Purity Silver Plated Cable 2.5/3.5/4.4MM With MMCX/2PIN/QDC TFZ FOR KZZS10Pro AS10 ZSNPRO C12 TFZ BLON BL-03

Hope this helps, and happy listening!

2 Likes

thank you, those tips look interesting and those are some nice cables. i def think a tip swap could help with some sound quality, thank you!

1 Like

Pst get the final audio e1000 and you also get the type e tips with you.

1 Like

True, but with that whole set there you can get 5 different sizes, x-small, small, medium, large, and extra-large. :wink:

what about memory foam tips?

Personally I think memory foam tips make the treble really sloppy and the bass too boomy. Some people say they should be more comfortable, but I have not found that to be true at all for myself. But if they work for you, then I don’t see a problem. I just wouldn’t recommend them over silicone, I think silicone has much better sound.

2 Likes

ok cool, yea that doesn’t sound nice haha…thanks again for the help