Iem upgrade / suggestion

Thanks for the description, I was indeed planning on a more warmer setup eg ifi zen dac to the asgard 3.

Yeah, then the resin is essential. I am waiting to see more reviews on the dunu vulkan and possibly sa6 ultra.

I had the same experience with Tea, the dip in the upper mids is create some strange spiciness that didn’t sit right with Techno for some reason. Tea2 is an upgrade from Tea in the sense that the upper mids are smoother and the bass is stronger.

About the Hook-X, I have Timeless and for Techno it’s an awesome set, mild V, some treble but not too bad. However vocals are a bit recessed so it may not be the one set for your entire library.

The current warm set that I really like for Techno, Rap and Vocals is the Falcon Pro. Don’t judge an IEM by its graph, it doesn’t have muddy bass.

Edit: EJ07M may be lacking mid bass but I never heard it…

Yeah, i guess i just have to try iems to see if i like em or not. I have made a list including the tea2. The rest are fh3, e5000, tea2, vulkan, ej07m, mahina. Ill start in the order of cheapest. And return if i dont like. Ill look at the falcon pro. Thanks