IEM's with Soundstage depth

Hello guys,

Lots of IEM’s to choose with wide soundstage. But still cant find a budget IEM which comes with decent soundstage depth/height. Any suggestions?. My Budget is ~ $100-200.

Mangird Tea for around $250
Blon BL-05s with replaced cables and Azla Crystal tips for sub $100

1 Like

Ok . Which cables do you suggest.?

Moondrop Kato, you might want to consider those for its price point as well. In my opinion it’s a great all-around magic, as well as its soundstage and depth being great.

1 Like

Any aftermarket 2-pin cable apart from the stock cable.
The stock cable has the polarities wrong and makes the BL-05s sound muffled…

+1

10characters

The AFUL Performer 5 are an absolute killer at $220, I’ve just reviewed them, I I absolutely love them, most detailed, absolutely beautiful IEM’s I’ve ever heard, they are going to be some serious competition at that price range and probably above it at the moment.

So far in my short listening experience, the IEMs that have the most stage depth to me are:

• Tea / Tea2 - holographic stage around your head
  • Kiwi Ears Cadenza - narrow but deep stage
  • Tin P1+ has a stage-like staging to me in which the sounds comes from in front of me, like a live venue
  • KZ CRN - somewhat deep
  • Raptgo Hook X - It’s an unhindered, cohesive and expansive stage with some sense of depth.
  • ISN H50 - Creates depth gradation through infusing notes with delicious sense of weight.
  • UM MEST MK2 - Hyperholographic.

TRI Meteor. These guys have some good depth to their stage and are great at rendering spacial cues. They’re one of my favorite affordable IEMs and I don’t think they get enough love.

1 Like