šŸ”· iFi iDSD Diablo

In b4 those 611 nnW turn out to be some magical space glue.

Dubbed but still a first impressionā€¦

2 Likes

Wow the packaging seems pretty impressive ngl. Although iā€™m not sure they included that iPurifier and it could be just his sample for review. I checked their website and it wasnā€™t mentionned. But still props to iFi for the nice 4.4 to XLR cable, i didnā€™t expect it tbh.

I realy want to see how this compairs with something like the BX2Plus

BX-2+ seems to be quite the little powerhouse. Hoping mine arrives today or tomorrow and pairs well with the N6ii. I hear good things about what it can do with my Diana V2 away from my desk.

Oh, gz on the buy!

I am curious how the Diablo will compare to the Dethonray Honey, since there is $200.00 difference in prince.

1 Like

Sounds like they are aiming for different markets tbh. Seems like the Diablo has doubled down on the more reference sound of the sig while the honey is kind of the same direction as the micro BL with a much warmer and richer sound

1 Like

I think they are completely different markets as @eskamobob1 stated.

Diablo - reference to a core, more for headphones around the house or on the go

Siggy - more neutral to warm, flexible with IEMs to full sized headphones.

If anyone isnā€™t using their iFi iTraveller bag that comes with the diablo, let me know! Iā€™m looking to buy one but they arenā€™t available for sale yet.

Iā€™m located in US. It isnā€™t available on our Amazon. Hopefully itā€™ll be added soon!

Can you order from the .co.uk site and have it shipped to America?

1 Like

Why donā€™t you try to order it from Bloom Audio or other reputable online audio stores? I saw they have an open box available

1 Like

Incredible how well it drives Susvara in balanced. reaching over 90db @ 420hz in normal mode before the 3 o clock position.

4 Likes

Hope youā€™re loving the pairing of the Diablo! Great choice. Whatā€™s the remote you have on top of it?

1 Like

I think thatā€™s a Topping BC3 BT receiver.

1 Like

Topping BC3 Bluetooth Reciever. Portable is my thing. Using the BC3 gives me ldac from my mobile Deezer and Aptx LL for movies/shows on tv.

Yeah, The Susvara and Diablo are amazing. Spent months deciding on Susvara and heard on a few sources. The Diablo sounded spectacular with the added benefit of being transportable.