đź”· iFi Zen Blue V2

This is the official thread for the iFi Zen Blue V2

This thread is for discussion and reviews.

iFi-Zen-Blue-V2

• Improved Bluetooth® antenna that will increase range by up to 80%.

• Bluetooth 5.0TM with AAC, aptX, aptX HD, aptX Adaptive, aptX Low-Latency, LDAC, HWA/LHDC Codec

• Output Optical/Coaxial, Audio RCA L/R, 4.4 Balanced Line out

:red_circle: iFi Audio

[Reviews]

Z Reviews…

@Ohmboy Photo shown is the zen dac.

2 Likes

Sorry bud…edited hopefully this’s on point…the iFi site moves so quickly and I clicked on what I thought was the Blue and :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

what scenarios would you use the Zen Blue?

it seems the only input is via the Bluetooth connection, so this is what you’d put by some powered speakers to get them something to play?

No sorries needed, just thought I would try and contribute something around here since I mostly lurk. Been putting off on a few of these iFi products, so with the V2 versions coming out might have to jump in finally.

to add bluetooth to any setup. but i would say mainly speakers. zenblue —>amp/powered speakers

zen blue---->zen dac----->zen amp while playing on your ps 5 and want to stream something that isnt spotify?

edit: i should say any console

Oh wow, I just bought the Zen Blue V1 a few weeks ago. Isn’t that always how it goes?

For people asking why you’d use it, I was upgrading my DAC from an SMSL DAC and being able to connect via Bluetooth on my old DAC was surprisingly nice, so I bought a Zen Blue to regain that bit of functionality. (Phone → Bluetooth → Zen Blue → Toslink/Coaxial → DAC → rest of the chain)

2 Likes