Ikko I planet foam eartips

I have been waiting on these so got an order in either way, figured I’d share since I found them last night, had to get mine ordered first so I’m sure you can understand… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

https://penonaudio.com/ikko-i-planet-foam-eartips.html

They look great and the sizes are really close to ms and m spiral tips so I’m pumped. :slight_smile:

Can’t wait for your opinions, very curious as well

1 Like

For sure, I’ll try them with the OH10 and I got a second cheaper iem coming in the Trn X6, that I can try with them too. I think I,may have to use the cp360 on the x6 for daily use but we will see how good my lips for tips are…that sounds bad :frowning: lol

FINALLY!!! :smiley:

Size comparison to SM and M Spiral dots, which is what I use for a comfortable and pleasurable fit/listen now.

Impressions:: Great, but possibly flawed long term. They are very soft, and low pressure on my ears. Great comfort due to this They do isolate well, but not the same as other tips since they don’t insert as deep as other foams. They behave closer to comply but rebound faster than comply in my experience.

Sound:: Because of the narrow bore they are like using the stock black tips, larger soundstage and slightly more recessed lower mids. Works great for contrast as spiral dots are closer to the stock clear tips.

These seem on the expensive side for tips since its only 2 pair, no complaints on what you get. I worry about long term durability as well, but honestly these are the first foam tips I’ve been behind 100% so it may just be the cost of doing business for me going forward lol. These might be endgame foams for short stem IEMS due to their insertion.

:clap::+1:

1 Like

Well that’s really good :+1:. I’m still waiting for my pair to come in, hope it’s as comfy as you describe

Definitely prefer them to Dekoni for the short stem due to the better comfort and a less deep insertion, I even think they may increase the bass more. Listening to Gooey as I type and it is just slapping me in the head lol.

I forgot here is the goods too.

Thats what the oh10 looks like with them

1 Like

That definitely looks like what I want, I ordered them when you posted the link to them lol, just haven’t got here yet

They are supposed to be on Amazon at the end of this month so maybe some better shipping to get some backups lol :smiley:

1 Like

It has come to pass… :slight_smile:

Cool. I think I will buy a pair now that its more convenient

Finally got these in and they really improve the comfort for me. Also pretty easy fit. Just wish it kept a little more bass, but definitely happy with these

Nice, glad you like! I can’t wait to try them on other iems as well because they are the only foams that work for me.

I’m not really going to comment on comfort since I’ve only had these tips for a day now, but they stay in my ear when I remove them with the tin P1 and don’t insert far enough with the tin T2. Just an FYI for those who are considering these tips for any of the tin HiFi stuff.

1 Like