🔶 ikko OH7

Maybe its 1k Chinese yuan, or about 150$ so that would be good and in between the 1 and the 10…

1 Like

That is much more palatable lol. Also it makes sense because the oh7 is in between the oh1 and oh10, but they do call it their new flagship

1 Like

Its also a single DD so I can’t see a crazy high price for that due to what companies use in 1k+ iems, they typically don’t use a DD at that price at least from what I’ve seen…

I mean I know a few single dd designs in iems well over 1k, if you know what you are doing it can be excellent

I messaged IKKO directly on Facebook regarding the price. Hopefully they can share this info. Stand by…

2 Likes

O shit lol, that’s crazy, well @Mufflertape you might want to update your expect price on your initial post

One moment, I need my oxygen tent first :woozy_face::face_with_thermometer::nauseated_face::face_vomiting:

OK, now the qustion arises wether Campfire Audio has to fear and the price for the Andromeda’s lowers a $100 :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I’m still holding out hope that the representative meant $95.0

1 Like

5 Likes

the paint looks awfully cheap for their now revealed price

Maybe you’re right :rofl:

3 Likes

Its like I can’ update the post now, IDK, but 950 is for sure out of my price range lol No matter how much I like the company that just makes them out of the price range of most consumers tbh :frowning:

yeah , i ask my friends , he is a shop in vietnam , and the company confirm about the price , 1000$ for sure , im trying very hard to get that amount

3 Likes

Now made with genuine 100% Unobtanium…

1 Like

It’s here.

https://penonaudio.com/ikko-oh7.html

3 Likes

Lol, curious to try these if I get the chance, they look pretty interesting

1 Like

I nominate you as tribute to purchase these and share your thoughts.

2 Likes

I will pass the torch to someone else instead lol

When I saw these a few days ago I facepalmed so hard. It looks like a blon 03 with more bling lol. They definitely overpriced it too much.