🔶 ikko OH7

This is the official thread for the ikko OH7

This thread is for discussion and reviews.

• Type: In Ear
  • Amp needed: Yes

:red_circle: Penon Audio Link

[Reviews]

Z Reviews

Here is the OH7:

Using a 10mm carbon driver, possible DLC etc. At under 100 euros(Correction they meant 90 ohms so we shall see) I’m in… :smiley:

Also Bluetooth modue:

Something for Apple as well:

Here is their FB page with the details:https://www.facebook.com/pg/IKKOAUDIO/posts/

5 Likes

Yay! More Ikko products love the OH10’s.

1 Like

from the FB page

#IKKO (Fist wave)IKKO in Japan Tokyo headphone festival new product exposure-ikko flagship version Musikv OH7 In-ear Monitor

1. The world’s first breakthrough production process, complete with all metal copper shell by jewelry hand carving process, with different patterns of IEM! OH7 is inspired by the golden hall of Vienna, which makes OH7 more extraordinary in sound, appearance and even meaning.

2.The new 90 euro 10mm nano carbon deposition diaphragm dynamic driven, and the ultra-difficult deposition process enables the nano carbon to be superior to the traditional coating process and maintain sufficient hardness under the condition of ultra-thin seismic film. Easy to drive even at high impedance of 90 euros!

Parameters:
Impedance Ω 90 / sensitivity 105 db/single dynamic drive

Sound: clean as air and full and powerful low frequency, capable of medium frequency resolution like balanced electric drive, and with cleaner natural high frequency performance. The overall sound is magnificent and magnificent

Looks promising

3 Likes

I wonder if this is ikko trying to compete with the new tin t4

Nice! Please let me know how good the bluetooth module is!

yea same, I’m curious about that. I wonder about price, if its right I’ll bite since I really like what they have done as a company so far.

It just seems like a reasonable product to compete with the t4 with it’s design, styling, and price

Don’t know if anyone was interested in the little amp but here’s a link to the Indiegogo campaign

1 Like

great find! seems pretty interesting.

Holy ass this is beautiful!!

But 90Ω for single dynamic driver ???

That’s not bad tbh, and I don’t think it would be hard to drive

anyone know when this will come out? and any ideas on price?

http://www.aboutaudio.org/at-a-glance-iem-shoot-out/ Rated them 9.4/10 :upside_down_face:

$1K for the OH7. I think I’ll pass on IKKO this year.

2 Likes

Wait what? I thought they were going to be way cheaper lol? Where did you get that price from?

1 Like

Same Question!?

In the comments…

oh7

2 Likes

Ahmmm … slightly exaggerated for a brand that hardly anyone knows outside of a certain community. And since you cannot hear them anywhere on a trial basis, this IE is out of the question for me, not for this amount of money.
I simply don’t trust blindly :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

I’m still holding out hope that the comment was a misprint and he meant a $100 price point. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes