Inexpensive headsets for kids

sheesh people…headsets. they want headsets. not headphones. not IEM’s…headsets! LoL!

1 Like

while not the best sounding things out there meet the requiremetns and are actually fairly decent

I had one of those for a period of time, pretty decent actually

yeah buddy’s little brother usues one for fortnite and I will use it in the off times Im using his PC its not bad especially for $40-$50 USD it usually sells for

HyperX CloudX is cheap on EBay. Not great, but they are built like a tank.

1 Like

this one is great as well especially for that price just takstars with mics

here is a refubished wireless headset doesnt sound great but HEY! wireless

short links please from now on. That’s that terrible otherwise.

Hello,
Go the cheapest way who can cost.
Check it have Bluetooth and the rest is not important for the Kids.
After one year is maybe broke with good handling😆.

Later you can give her an Audiophile learning hour.:wink:

thanks all. that Corsair would be nice, if the headphone cable detached as well, but it’s only the mic.

that wireless Logi is prime though…so suggested it to them.

1 Like

What about the Koss KPH30i? It is only $20 at drop, plus it has a microphone.

nope…not suitable, but thank you.

I’m not 100% sure, but I think he’s gonna go for the wireless Logitech.

Yeah im not sure why sometimes hifiguides software will format it and display a picture and sometimes it wont.

hmm, i just took out the https:/ and it formated it nicely with a picture

Dunno if you bought it already but,Let’s see… going by your price point listed above… for starters. Since it’s a gaming headset that needs to be inexpensive. I would say look into turtle beach My parents used to buy me those when I was young and just getting into gaming pretty cheap and decent quality I bought a pair for my nephew when he was little and he loved them they have a very wide range on their headsets. From there I would say if you get towards the higher range of $100s look into Hyperx as long as your kids don’t have the sound to loud you can make use of the original clouds otherwise look into Cloud 2, Alpha, skip the s variation its garbage and more expensive, and Stinger these two three to go on sale quite often. Outside of that lets see… if you can find a cheap set of Astro A40s on like ebay you can normally find these ranging from $60 up to $150 these are pretty solid and open back so your kids will be able to hear you more when you try to speak to them however, if your kids are a little on the destructive side these can be a tad bit fragile.

I got these for $99 in Sweden. Highly recommend with all the bells and whistles.

edit: could get those and a bluetooth adapter. adapters are cheap. thats 59.99$ US

edit2: and its on ear, maybe better for kids with the smaller cups