Is the LG V30 or V35 still a compelling DAP for price?

Sounds like balanced signal? Like…

Rightfully so. The fact the FPU (also known as “math coprocessor”) can act as two 128 bit or one 256 bit unit… I am off topic as it gets, aren’t I?

I was just trying to keep it simple, not further complicate it lol

1 Like

I just bought a replacement V20. I had broken the 1st ones screen for the 3 time. Easy $40 replacement… This time the bottom microphone stopped working. Rather then fix it, I bought the replacement phone for $100. I’ll use the 1st one for parts or play with rooting (and hopefully keep the Quad Dac functioning). There are too many audio witch doctors out there claiming that Viper is better the the QD and it is not needed. Bwaaa-Haaaa. This phone, it’s audio, it’s replaceable battery, it’s camera, it’s ability to record live music in stereo at 24\192, it’s 2TB SD card slot make every other phone look like a broken etch-a-sketch.

If the V60, has 10,000 lion battery, can record in 5.1, take 3D pictures, has AR and 5G with 1Gbps speeds, I might consider upgrading (as long as it has a 3.5mm jack 8*).

Fight me you IOS, short yellow bus riders!

apple is the wrong route to go if you care about audio IMO

2 Likes

Apple is the wrong route to go if you value anything lol

3 Likes

I mean the resale value and software updates are great in the long run

Are there still new batteries for the v20 being sold? I’ve been wanting to swap back to the v20 but I need a new battery and I don’t wanna get a crappy one

I got this one and its worked great for 6 months:

Ehhh not terrible I guess. Maybe I’ll give that a shot.