Is the Tin T3 worth compared to the T2?

By the way, what is the difference between the LZ A6 and their mini version?

The A6 is better in every way than the mini but also fixes the biggest weakness with the mini. The recessed male vocals and somewhat peaky treble, you also get 6 more filters (3 vs 9) in the A6 so you can fine adjust the sound more to your liking.

The reason I recommended the mini and not the big brother A6 (aside from cost) is that for nightcare and OST, it is mostly female vocals so that weakness shouldnt bother you that much and also because LZ is gonna release their A7 in like 4 months or so.

So getting the A6 when their next flagship is soon to be released might not be that smart. (Although they are supposed to have a different tuning so having both the A6 and A7 should be awesome).

IF you can go up to the A6 in price (its around 200 usd now, so who knows how low it will be in the sale) then it is my best recommendation and also my favourite iem.

You can take a look at my database if you want: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1YNuslYM4CrhMPrOLofzTm4ei7HEfP8AI1zxswrMw2ho/edit?usp=sharing

Yeah we get a lot of sales all the time, but some sales (like this one, black friday and 11/11) are better because they usually have better discounts.

Oh i see, then yeah if the A6’s get low enough on the sale i might get them but the A6 mini are great for what i need. Thank you once again for your help, really appreciate it!

1 Like

They also have the Z04a and the Z05a that is priced at around 20 usd. Dont have them so cant comment, but since they use a single DD it should have better timbre and therefore more natural sounding. (They were priced at like 60 usd a year ago or so, and I would definitely go with them rather than KZ stuff).