Is there anything that sounds like the hifiman he 560?

@Mrcrunch08 I know this reply may be late to the party (almost 6 months), but I am glad that someone shares my enjoyment for the HE-560, so I wanted to share my experience with them.

I started my Hifi journey in 2018 with the HE-560, they were the first version with wooden cups and screw connectors, and I couldn’t settle for less since then! They made me realize that I didn’t know my music collection well due to the amazing separation between all the different instruments, the warmth and clarity of vocals and string instruments (such as guitar)…etc. I immediately fell in love!

Then the issues I started facing the well known issues with cables with screw connectors, they don’t last and I had to swap cables very frequently till I got fedup and started experimenting (buying) many other headphones.

I currently own the Sendy Aiva, the Focal Elex, owned and sold or gifted the HD6xx, HD58x, and even the new HE-5xx.

All of the above didn’t match my enjoyment for the HE-560 which I ended up buying v2 of (used) for $275 from someone on HF and I never looked back.
Running them balanced with the Monolith 124459 amp/dac with THX Technology is an extraordinary experience!

The HE-560 have a unique sound signature that my ears thoroughly enjoy, and an extensive search for a better headphone for my taste yielded zero results.
Therefore, I recommend you try buying them again and I believe you will be pleased!

1 Like

As odd as it sounds I felt like I got a lot of the good stuff from the he560 with a pair of tin p1s, they don’t have the same soundstage but they have some impressive control even into the low end. My biggest gripe really is that iems are less comfortable for me in general.