James/brux Hart Audio Cable Interview

8 Likes

NTR took 40 minutes away from Brux, when he could have used that time making my 4th Hart audio headphone cable.

7 Likes

Nice one @brux

Sorry for saying “like” every other word at first. I was nervous >_<

4 Likes

It’s a great story and great product. I love your cables and interconnect system. I could go on and on, and hype them up, but your product is so good they basically sell themselves :wink:

I appreciate you taking the time to tell your story, as I enjoyed listening to it. I really do hope you do have time for your family, as that is more important than you world-class cables.

4 Likes

As someone who has had HAC since August… Wow, ~5 months now, and I still have a couple pre-production pieces that I still use, I can say it’s been a pleasure to be a part of this journey. I’ve been happy to promote and share my experience with others, and adjust to the modular system @brux has developed. I’ll confess, I still kinda feel like an ass(well, more then I usually am) for being inpatient at some points then I really should have, and I do still feel like I should extend an apology to James and his family. Family is incredibly important and should always be put first.

2 Likes

This is an awesome product. Sent an email about a few custom cables with Interconnects. This is something that’s worth the wait. Seems like an awesome guy.

1 Like