JAY's audio memes (and reviews/ranking too I guess)

Kefine Delci AE:

Doscinco 2nd Unit:

7 Likes

I’m interested in that Doscinco lol. Now with a flat mid? Damn.
How’s the bass texture on that?

1 Like

Just as good as the first one lol

1 Like

Thanks for the review and detailed comparison. I heard it as a compliment to Oracle MKIII. And yes I am a poor music lover. I bought the MKiii to replace the Ziigaat Cincotres. Estrella is my next purchase. Thanks Bro.

5 Likes

Thank you bro :pray: I think MK3s are a pretty solid IEM overall. The bass is very well separated to me. I find we’re constantly trying to chase the next big thing in this hobby, but you really don’t need to drop $1K plus to just enjoy your music :notes:

9 Likes

Hey Guys! I should have shared this earlier but here are some very early impressions of the Estrella!

9 Likes

:eyes::eyes::eyes:

Glad you’re enjoying these so much brother :pray:

7 Likes

Awesome impressions so far for the set, man.

2 Likes

+1 Highly recommend to join jay’s discord server. The conversations there are super entertaining :joy::joy::joy:

7 Likes

Can you DM me the Link?

1 Like

Another speedrun :man_running::dash: with some IEMs I didn’t have time to review

@Argha FABA (For Audiophiles By Audiophiles)

12 Likes

ESTRELLA :fire: :fire: :fire:

by @domq422 This guy’s a fuckin magician :magic_wand:

26 Likes

Too kind, brother, too kind thank you :pray:

You and Ziigaat have cooked up something NASTY with the Estrella and I can’t wait for more and more people to get their ears on them.

13 Likes

Those photos are dope.

I am trying to figure out how I sort out a few other expenses this month, but I will be getting Estrella. I went to go price check it on Linsoul, and it shows sold out with $0 price, which likely means they are ready to order, yet.

9 Likes

Some of the (if not THE) best photos I’ve seen of any IEM. Really look forward to the results! :call_me_hand: Love the fact that the shell is also glittery :ok_hand:

10 Likes

They’ll be $299 IIRC and should be available in short order.

6 Likes

@trouble @John_W_Clark yessir Dom really be COOKING :cook::fire::fire:

6 Likes

You’re always too kind, John. I have some more, just have to finish up the edits and what not. Trying to be a little more ambitious with these pics for my boy, Jay.

I think you’d be a fan of these, John. You have your laid back set with the Kailua, and the Estrella will livin’ up your listening when you’re in the mood for it without sacrificing on the low end like so many other sets do.

That’s incredibly kind of you, thank you brother!

15 Likes

The last one looks fire
Damn, the composition is so cool

3 Likes

More Estrella pics!
I honestly can’t get enough of this IEM both listening wise but also taking its photo…

I was up late last night taking these and my wife literally had to pull me into bed once it crept passed 2am :joy: when you’re inspired, sleep isn’t on your mind.

8 Likes