JAY's audio memes (and reviews/ranking too I guess)

I only blast it once a week :roll_eyes:

7 Likes

Appreciate you pointing out the role of volume in your reviews. Makes this one an easy pass for me!

3 Likes

Joyce’s review out!

10 Likes

Joyce (and her team) has, in a super short time, really gotten good with their reviews.

5 Likes

Never even heard of this person. Now I understand who’s measurements you’ve been referring to :sweat_smile: Guess the collab-exposure goes both ways.

3 Likes

Joyce reminds me of the lady on the S12 poster

2 Likes
8 Likes

Oracle Mk3… Hype 4 maybe

3 Likes

Nice!

I’m still in limbo. :sweat_smile:

Been stuck since the 20th.

3 Likes

Is that graphed with the stock tips? Curious how they graph with the foams on yours heh. Goes from exciting to smoother real quick depending on the tip. Enjoy!

3 Likes

Tomorrow my Estrella arrives… Today something arrived that messed with my brain with sub-bass and… Expect battle of the Titans :eyes: :wink:

11 Likes

My unit of Ziigaat Estrella is here :fire::fire:. I want to thank @VIVIDICI_111 for sending this in for a review. Excited to listen to them.

13 Likes

Oh yeah?!?! :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

If that’s a hint, you got your self a BEAST of a set :+1:

5 Likes

Delivery will be delayed by two days🫤

2 Likes

tell us if it’s worth it - a killer $400 or not?

1 Like

Beauties :dizzy:

13 Likes

It’s atleast showing you the status, mine is out for delivery for the last 6 days.

Most probably got lost.

3 Likes

Just arrived. A tough fight is expected :ringer_planet::wink:

8 Likes

Some brief notes this morning from the best A/B I can manage at work between Estrella (stock) and DaVinci:

• Estrella sounds more open, more natural
  • Both comfy but Estrella more “pseudo-custom” w/o wings (will depend on individual anatomy)
  • DaVinci much warmer/thicker, “claustrophobic” in comparison (but not a vacuum)
  • Treble natural on both, but more of a standout on Estrella (likely due to tuning)
  • female vocals more of a standout on Estrella, but good on both
  • DaVinci has an occasional “sheen” that stands out somewhere in upper mids/lower treble
  • DaVinci scales better with high volume, but Estrella doesn’t need as much to begin with IMO

If I had to pick one in a vacuum, it’d be Estrella 99% of the time. For the money, that’s my pick even just stock.

11 Likes

After about half an hour of listening to the Estrella, I can say that it kills everything up to $500 and some IEMs up to $1000. Conclusion - buy Estrella
More in-depth review in a few days, but I didn’t expect it to be this good! 3D - definitely yes. BA timbre - I don’t notice a pitch even with the guitars!!! Fantastic!

16 Likes