Just ordered the Blon B8's

from Drop, so I wont see them for a month still, but they were on special, $60 and reviews are all glowing saying these shouldn’t sound as good as they do for the price they are.

anyone else with them?

1 Like

woot, just got notification my B8’s have shipped!

I wonder which will arrive first…the 4xx or the B8’s, LoL!

1 Like

Between those two? Christmas…

don’t celebrate Christmas…but it appears the B8 is coming on the slow boat from China, so I suspect the 4xx will be first as it’s heading over from New Jersey.

1 Like

Yo same mine just shipped like 4 hours ago. Would love to hear your impressions

1 Like

Let me know your impressions. Tempted to add this to my collection

1 Like

just got my B8’s today.

they’re too big for my head. I’m going to have to get some of those nuggets to put make them fit a bit snugger.

more bass than the HP-50’s, very pleasing sound. like the HP-50’s, these are easy to drive…had to drop my PC audio to 20%. the Senn HD599se’s and HE-4xx need about 50%.

I’ll do some AB testing between the 50’s and the B8’s and update. if there are any questions in particular, lemme know.

I ordered the B8’s as well, heard they didn’t fit with smaller heads, now I worry I might experience the same with my B8! Do you happen to know a measurement we could compare with?

ummm…measure the length from the top of your ear to the top of your ear…the half circle and let me know the distance. I’ll compare that to mine and the length of the headband.

that said, just get the Dekoni nuggets. simple fix. even Z has used them for headphones!

1 Like

Oh wow those existed?! I had no idea! I think they would solve the looseness of the SHP9500 as well. I really hope my head would fit the B8 headband, I can’t find Dekoni nuggets where I’m from!

Here’s my head’s half circle: 33cm or 13inch
Didn’t have a tape measure so I just eyeball’d with a wire and a ruler.

well, you probably can get chunks of memory foam and cut them to size and use two sided tape :slight_smile:

if you’re really handy…or know someone that is, they could probably cut n stitch a lil pleather cover for you too!

Yup! Sounds like a pretty DIY-able project those little nuggets. But only if I really have to deal with needing them!

Let me know when you get the measurements up, I went back on my order I cannot cancel the B8s so there’s that little shine of buyer’s remorse. OR if they fit then all’s well.