K361/K371 or DT 770 pro 80ohm for relaxed listening?

Out of those three choices and your want for relaxed you would probably be best going with the k361 though even those I find a bit lean and not exactly what I would think of for relaxing. They are a touch more laid back than the k371 though and I have seen some good deals on them recently. There has been some good deals on some Audio Technica stuff too. I still use my old ws1100 aka Ricardo’s a lot. Even more than my k371’s and think it is more enjoyable than all three. They even turn in to warm gooey bass cannons with those $9 Amazon microsuedes. Maybe even the fidelio x2/hr could be what you are looking for but with that one I don’t know. I have seen so many conflicting opinions on that one. I just recently broke down and ordered one to finally know. I don’t get it till Monday though.

Go with CALs good bass a little artificial sounding cheap build but for the relaxed listening with some fun they are perfect I pick them over Beyer.
Beyer have more rumble but their treble gonna give you a headache, they are also heavy and the pads are stiff af.
Mh571 are a good second option but they are very neutral light bass and brighter than CALs their plus is the comfort VERY soft.
Akg k371 are very neutral pretty bad clamping force but you get used to it, they actually sound amazing, sometimes even to realistic depends on the song, they have almost no bass at all they are literally the headphones with less bass I own and I own hd598… But they sound very very good, they are still soft but have nowhere near the comfort of mh571 hd598 a little better that CALs because of the materials I guess but CALs don’t press your head as hard.
Their sound quality is superior to mh571 easily, so between these and mh571 it’s about what you prefer.

Lol that’s precisely why I love beyer’s bass response

I love its bass but the treble is to much, I remember with bass boost it got itchy inside my ear, I actually like them overall but the treble is to much for me, I only had 80 ohms I was thinking about COPPs next

I mean, less you need a closed back… go grab the tygrs. One of my absolute favorite beyers without that extreme treble. COPP are just like a dt 770 lower ohm variation. Not the greatest… 80 and 250 ohm 770 sounds better imo

I have the K361 and the DT770 250 ohm. I like the 770 much more than the 361. but the 770 seems more V shaped to me and the 361 more neutral. not sure about the 770 80ohm or the K371

Not as refined to my ear but seems to have a touch more in the bass. Definitely more of a V or U tuning.

On forums I’ve read that they have less treble and mids are more neutral.
How do tygr compare to 990s tho I never check those.

990s V signature very bassy extremely sharp treble recessed mids. Tygr. Bassy not overblown, mids towards neutral, Treble slightly peaking above neutral. Both have a large soundstage, both have good imaging and seperation,

COPP is nice and all but it doesn’t sound too good in my opinion. Yes it has less treble than the 770s and better mids. Doesn’t sound as good as dt 770 250 ohm or Custom Studio

If your into the t2 you might be into the band o h6 very relaxed closed back Headphone

Hmm, I never found the 770 to be too sibilant so you may have some treble sensitivity or you had plugged it into something that increased the highs. Your explaination though as to what your looking for let’s see…

I would say something like the Meze would be good for you. Relaxed, good isolation, good comfort and responds well to pad swaps too, warm and just slightly dark tones, luxury feel, and I don’t really find it muddy or anything its quite nice.

Audezes lineup may definitely be what your looking for as the sound you described your looking for tends to be just their signature. These however may not be in your budget.

Nightowl Carbons would definitely be in there as they are warm and dark with quite the amount of bass these are discontinued but you can find them here and there.

Would highly recommend looking into these ones I listed. Your sound preferences definitely sync up with the Audeze brand line of headphones they are just expensive. Meze you can get one in $200 and are quite lovely and nightowls should be bought in carbons due to refined tuning and extra pads these can also be found in $200-$400.

That’s weird.
I find dt 770 to bright as well but 371 being muddy mmm idk they seem very clear to me.

Update just got a new pair of 770 80 ohms they sound better, not as bright as the ones that came in the white boxes, and look perfect.
I would say 371 for a flat a little sparky sound 770 80ohm for clear bassier one, it’s up to you.
I like them both but I don’t own akgs anymore cuz I already have mh751.
There’s also comfort factor beyers are more comfy.